First game lose (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> The War Room

yomez -> First game lose (3/31/2013 10:40:47 PM)

For the first time i lose a game , i was totally annihilated by shakturi.
Most the time they come with 2 world destroyer for killing my planets
This time they come with lot capital ship equiped with super laser or super area weapon.
They kill every planets on their path.
The Ancient guardian was kill less 2 years, same for my 25 colonies
I play on new beta 1.7.0.20.
The shakturi with this enormous firepower is normal or this is a bug ?

Unforeseen -> RE: First game lose (4/5/2013 1:35:31 AM)

Sounds like someones got a case of the mondays...

yomez -> RE: First game lose (4/10/2013 7:53:31 PM)

I got the case again. I think they comming with the shakturi beacon: "Send a strong signal beyond the galaxy" when activated manually
The most powerfull empire on the galaxy was Human (me) Ackadian Securan Kiadian Gizurean.
Lot ally for this fight and lvl 5 techology, no gravity well disprutor [:(]
I had a monitoring station for get an eye on their main planets
They send you the message "Hello baby, go Cry" [;)] 60 ships just pop
And the shakuri comming with capital ship with Super laser weapon.
Annihalation Begings
Less a year for seeing 21 colony kill one by one so quickly, they targeting only me, some embush fleet proted my last 3 planets and my capital survive, he starting focusing on the allys, thinking i dead. I was able to rebuilt a huge fleet and get his main planet.
The game was more fun like that, harder to win.
How can i activate this powerfull shakturi on every game ?

hfl13 -> RE: First game lose (5/21/2013 10:41:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: yomez

How can i activate this powerfull shakturi on every game ?

There is an option for Return of the Shakturi and their Victory Conditions in the setup of a new galaxy.

You have to defend the Guardian system (specially Utopia) - I left the guardians fleet there and even upgraded those ships. Lucky for me the planet destroyers of the Shakturi were not able to win in that system. My actual game looks more like I will have to brace the attacks of the Shakturi - therefore I am strengthening my homesystem and try to get the planet destroyers repaired in time. Maybe I will declare war before the Shakture reveal themselves ...

Fishers of Men -> RE: First game lose (5/21/2013 9:23:59 PM)

Just because you check the Return of the Shakturi story line on the victory conditions screen, does not mean that they will appear in every game. There are several other conditions that need to be met before they show up.

Plant -> RE: First game lose (5/22/2013 5:47:05 PM)

The chances are, you will fulfil these requirements every game you play.
The thing about the Shakturi storyline, is that it is supposed to be a challenge, since once you finish off the Shakturi, you have finished that game, since the Ancient Guardian bonuses are massive.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.416016E-02