Europe Aflame Disappointed (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> After Action Reports

demjansk -> Europe Aflame Disappointed (3/4/2013 8:42:30 PM)

Played the game until turn 170 and disappointed in the way the game turned out. It's the Fall of 1942 and the USA is still not in the war. I also lost all of the middle east since I was awaiting a historical entrance or at least close to Dec 1941.
Invested a lot of time into this scenario and its going nowhere.

Sekadegas -> RE: Europe Aflame Disappointed (3/4/2013 9:58:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: demjansk

Played the game until turn 170 and disappointed in the way the game turned out. It's the Fall of 1942 and the USA is still not in the war. I also lost all of the middle east since I was awaiting a historical entrance or at least close to Dec 1941.

Are you playing PBEM or hot seated?

On my side i'm playing same scenario with two different opponents and as usual with EA i'm having a great fun.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Europe Aflame Disappointed (3/5/2013 6:51:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: demjansk

The you are perfectly suited to test the first 10 turns of Kharkov '43 with Sekadegas :)

Klink, Oberst

Ruppich -> RE: Europe Aflame Disappointed (3/5/2013 1:33:03 PM)

He's playing a pbem [:D]

Cfant2 -> RE: Europe Aflame Disappointed (3/5/2013 2:32:55 PM)

Sadly only one of my EA-Pbems got so far. In this game, the US entered the war in Dec., 1941. But we know from Heldenkaisers AAR, that the US join the party very late sometimes [;)] The player should see it as some kind of alternate history [:)] "We will never surrender" - true?

Sekadegas -> RE: Europe Aflame Disappointed (3/5/2013 5:40:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ruppich

He's playing a pbem [:D]

I see... war sucks... [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02