Campagn Corking Bottle broken (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Tech Support

Longnez -> Campagn Corking Bottle broken (2/20/2013 9:14:44 AM)

Hi all
I got a problem with windows during the campaign "Corking the Bottle", came to two-thirds,i can no longer run for the finish, windows tells me that he will try to solve the problem with message : "CC engine executable finish works, windows find a solution for the problem" but nothing happens to the fin. I've windows 7 and i have just changed the graphics card, but i have no problems with other campaigns.
Tks for helps. Does someone had the same problem?

Steve McClaire -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (2/20/2013 6:57:42 PM)

Hi Longnez,

At what point in the game do you get the error?

The first step I would recommend grabbing the latest update: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3273415

Thanks,

Steve

Longnez -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (2/20/2013 7:45:15 PM)

Hi Steve,

I install this patch just after my post and i got again this problem, what point ? I was made ​​in the late!
I file attached my campagn in upload
Tks

Steve McClaire -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (2/21/2013 4:23:37 AM)

Thanks for the file. I will take a look at it.

Longnez -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/3/2013 9:01:11 PM)

Hello Steve,

As u could see what was wrong with my campaign, have you managed to play with
Has still not new, what is it?

I'm still waiting

Tks for dispatches

Steve McClaire -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/4/2013 6:54:52 PM)

I was able to reproduce the problem but I cannot fix the file to get around the problem.  It will require an EXE change, which will most likely be in the 'official' verion of the Panthers update.

Was this a game you started prior to installing the beta update?

Steve

Longnez -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/4/2013 8:32:15 PM)

Yes, i started my campagn before installing the bÍta update but i dont remember if my problem coming after this install!

Steve McClaire -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/4/2013 8:58:32 PM)

Thanks. Based on what I was seeing while debugging it, I suspected that was the case.  Just wanted to be sure.

Steve McClaire -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/12/2013 7:25:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Longnez
Yes, i started my campagn before installing the bÍta update but i dont remember if my problem coming after this install!

And you did not have any sort of mod or modified files in use when you where playing, correct? Anything that changes the team sizes, for example? I just want to be sure I correctly understand what I am seeing with the file you sent.

Thanks,

Steve

Longnez -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/14/2013 9:41:56 PM)

Hi,
yes, i modified file Axsteam and saved old files in folder and modified too sound sfx before starting my campagn and havent got a problem with it.
Tks

Steve McClaire -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/14/2013 10:22:27 PM)

Ok, thank you. Did you add extra men to some of the teams?

Longnez -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/15/2013 1:39:59 AM)

I dont remember but i think yes.

Longnez -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/15/2013 11:22:55 PM)

Hi,
Today, i just had the same problem with the same error message for other campagn A Perfect storm, whats the matter with it?
:(

Steve McClaire -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/19/2013 6:33:29 PM)

The 'official' 1.01 update should take care of this issue.  Are you able to play both the saved games under the new update?

Longnez -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/19/2013 8:42:26 PM)

Hi Steve,
yes, thank you for all the team work, what was the problem? In any case, congratulations for having released me stuff, i can finish my two campaigns.
Tks again.

Steve McClaire -> RE: Campagn Corking Bottle broken (3/20/2013 7:03:43 PM)

In your specific case, it was a problem of adding more soldiers than expected to the teams (via data modding) and the code not taking that into account in some cases.

Steve

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI