2 v 2 slugfest (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Opponents Wanted

Meanfcker -> 2 v 2 slugfest (2/18/2013 2:08:03 PM)

Okee dokee, Web suggested a new thread so here it is.
The teams shall be Mean and Kom v Web and Iron.
Good luck and have fun, and don't take any sh i t from us.
Meanfcker.

Webizen -> RE: 2 v 2 slugfest (2/18/2013 4:00:17 PM)

@Mean - I've made some comments about the map in the Dropbox folder. I think both you and Allan can both attest to the fact that it takes lots of attempts to get a map that is reasonably fair to both sides.

Side Note: Sometime down the road you should try a one-town start game and/or a game with the map shrouded. Perhaps also include some ocean.

Meanfcker -> RE: 2 v 2 slugfest (2/18/2013 4:38:12 PM)

regening again.

Meanfcker -> RE: 2 v 2 slugfest (2/18/2013 10:28:19 PM)

Gentlemen, please vote on the maps. I am leaning toward A as no one will get guerrillas on that one.

ironduke1955 -> RE: 2 v 2 slugfest (2/20/2013 2:46:54 PM)

I vote for Guerrillasforall

Webizen -> RE: 2 v 2 slugfest (2/20/2013 3:15:08 PM)

I vote for guerrillasforall.

@ironduke: I'm not aware of any tutorial on the use of the guerrilla unit. They are not mentioned in Vic's ATG Strategy Guide either. Basically they are fast, have good recon values and at higher levels can remain cut off for awhile without any negative affects. Also, at those higher levels they excerpt some anti-supply on surrounding hexes. You don't want them running lose behind your lines as you might have to play whack-a-mole as you try to find and eliminate them. Simply put, if they get behind your front line, they can be a major pain in the ass.

@Mean: This map could be played either north vs south or east vs west. If the later, it would require team turn order as follows (if you want team players moving consecutively and CiC moving first): team1-player2, team2-player1, team2-player2, team1-player1.

Meanfcker -> RE: 2 v 2 slugfest (2/20/2013 11:10:18 PM)

I am okay with any map. RE turn order, keep it simple, Web, Iron, Mean, Kom, in that order. ( I will probably be the one to bugger it up if we get fancy)
Good luck and have fun.

Webizen -> RE: 2 v 2 slugfest (2/21/2013 3:17:14 AM)

Ok, this means a north vs south arrangement with me and Iron the north team. I'll get this going soon. The first turn will take awhile as me and iron analyze the map and decide on a plan.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Meanfcker

I am okay with any map. RE turn order, keep it simple, Web, Iron, Mean, Kom, in that order. ( I will probably be the one to bugger it up if we get fancy)
Good luck and have fun.

Webizen -> RE: 2 v 2 slugfest (2/22/2013 1:24:57 AM)

Teams are as follows:

Team 1
WebZ - Germania
Iron - Britainic Empire

Team 2
Meanie - Nippon
Kom - Marakech

Study the map and prepare for battle...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI