prohram changed unit hex destination order (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

bigred -> prohram changed unit hex destination order (2/12/2013 11:56:33 PM)

Hi Michael. In this situation these units were ordered to move to the immediate east hex. Instead they moved southeast and made a crossriver attack into massive defense. Is this WAD?

[image]local://upfiles/27655/BB53756F45D84FC68A104BA56727CA73.jpg[/image]

bigred -> RE: prohram changed unit hex destination order (2/13/2013 12:00:55 AM)

private email to michael w/attachments..

JocMeister -> RE: prohram changed unit hex destination order (2/13/2013 9:19:16 AM)

This has happened to me on at least 2 occasions. Not this badly though... But I have had troops move in a different direction than ordered and indicated.

michaelm -> RE: prohram changed unit hex destination order (2/14/2013 11:40:41 AM)

A couple of those units should have moved in direction to next hex, that is not change direction. I have found why it did. I have also added a description on the March Direction of the display screen to indicate that the option has been set.
However, the others didn't have the 'direct move' indicator, so I am not sure why that did happen. At least with the new description, you will know it failed and can try again. I did reset the move after loading the game and it did set the flag accordingly.
Will be in build 1123e (est weekend)

bigred -> RE: prohram changed unit hex destination order (2/14/2013 3:10:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm

A couple of those units should have moved in direction to next hex, that is not change direction. I have found why it did. I have also added a description on the March Direction of the display screen to indicate that the option has been set.
However, the others didn't have the 'direct move' indicator, so I am not sure why that did happen. At least with the new description, you will know it failed and can try again. I did reset the move after loading the game and it did set the flag accordingly.
Will be in build 1123e (est weekend)

thanks Michael!!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI