Please test (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury

doomtrader -> Please test (2/9/2013 5:23:59 PM)

After couple of days of checking and testing I have found one regularity in crashing the game.
What I do:
Launch the game,
Choose Quick Start
Without selecting any campaign, hitting Axis (Allies or USSR) which makes the Grand Campaign to start. When the loading bar is about 1/6 of length, the game crashes.

But if I will select any other campaign and then select Grand Campaign again, the game starts without any problems.

Could you guys please check it for me under 1.04?

gwgardner -> RE: Please test (2/9/2013 6:22:04 PM)

Did not crash for me in 1.04, doing what you suggested.

The crashes I see are when loading a saved game. No pattern I have discerned.

Mark Clark -> RE: Please test (2/9/2013 6:24:02 PM)

quote:

The crashes I see are when loading a saved game.

Me too.

JLPOWELL -> RE: Please test (2/9/2013 6:32:35 PM)

Doom,

I cannot replicate your issue (using 1.04). When I click on quick start the 1939 scenario is already highlighted. When I pick a country (I tried Axis and Allies and USSR) the game launched and started the 1939 scenario. I cannot 'not' select a campaign as one is already highlighted and the UI will not permit deselection only change of selection. - Game loaded in each instance without a problem.

I expect you are using a slightly different release.

quote:

ORIGINAL: doomtrader

After couple of days of checking and testing I have found one regularity in crashing the game.
What I do:
Launch the game,
Choose Quick Start
Without selecting any campaign, hitting Axis (Allies or USSR) which makes the Grand Campaign to start. When the loading bar is about 1/6 of length, the game crashes.

But if I will select any other campaign and then select Grand Campaign again, the game starts without any problems.

Rasputitsa -> RE: Please test (2/11/2013 1:12:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: doomtrader
What I do:
Launch the game,
Choose Quick Start

This does not happen for me in 1.04 beta, it always starts campaigns in whatever combination has been selected. I have had problems with 'Quick Start' in other versions and only use 'Custom Game' for launching new campaigns, or saved games.

I have had crashes with saved games, but you said that 1.04b would do that, so using 1.03bv3 to keep the old games going. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI