RE: Goodnight (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 3:06:04 AM)

GUUD EEEEEVENING MY LORDS...STEP OUT FOOOR A BITE?

[image]http://v007o.popscreen.com/eGp1ZXByMTI=_o_fright-night-2.jpg[/image]
Nadja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrsVNNyn9yI

CHICKENBOY,
quote:

Great tune, Slaak! Right up there with their "White Room".

[:D] Dig!
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1562099&mpage=95

SHE WANTS YOU TO DANCE MY LORD PARRUSKI....WHAT? YOU GOT BATS IN YOUR BELFRY??

[image]local://upfiles/7190/22E4174412CB4E41823478F8FA15275A.jpg[/image]

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 5:37:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lützow

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

Unfortunately, I'm running out of beer soon and gotta go to pick up some more.

Since we're talking about beer: Some years ago I got an American girlfriend who actually believed we Germans are drinking 24/7.
warspite1

Lutzow - er...great story....How 'bout you go tell Readers Digest.......

Was your girlfriend mad? Is there even a beer called 24/7?

Anyway I bid you goodnight again....and please, if one has stories to tell regarding their copious consumption of alcoholic beverages with strange names, perhaps one could set up their own "Beer" thread per chance?

Now I'm feeling offended. [:@]

warspite1

Good Morning one and all!!

Lutzow why are you offended? [&:]

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 5:39:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Since we're talking about beer: Some years ago I got an American girlfriend who actually believed we Germans are drinking 24/7.
warspite1

Anyway I bid you goodnight again....and please, if one has stories to tell regarding their copious consumption of alcoholic beverages with strange names, perhaps one could set up their own "Beer" thread per chance?

Glad tidings Lutzow.

warspite1, thou wouldst doeth well to plug thy pie hole.[:@][:o]
warspite1

Good Morning parusski. Tell me pray, what are you babbling on about? and angry, and er..whatever that other red smiley denotes?

Orm -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 7:52:43 AM)

quote:

warspite1

Good Morning one and all!!

Good morning My Lord.

parusski -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 8:04:42 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Glad tidings Lutzow.

warspite1, thou wouldst doeth well to plug thy pie hole.[:@][:o]
warspite1

Good Morning parusski. Tell me pray, what are you babbling on about? and angry, and er..whatever that other red smiley denotes?

I bid thee glad tidings Lord warspite0. The second smiley doth cause immense cerebral disturbance, it hath a look of...

Chickenboy -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 2:52:10 PM)

Good morning, Warspite1. Would you please be so kind as to pass the mahr-ma-lahd? I wonder what's in the papers this morning? [cracks soft boiled egg with proper spoon]

parusski -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 3:33:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Good morning, Warspite1. Would you please be so kind as to pass the mahr-ma-lahd? I wonder what's in the papers this morning? [cracks soft boiled egg with proper spoon]

It's over for you. BANNED. You are lucky you do not live in Dutchville, they are an intolerant people. And I can't tolerate that.

Oh, be gone Chickenhead.

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 4:07:20 PM)

quote:

warspite1

Good Afternoon Chickenboy. Marmalade - excellent choice - here you go; I assme Orange will suffice?

Papers? Well it somewhat depends upon the paper to wit you refer. If you speak of The Times, then there will be a lot of politics, The Daily Telegraph mixes Politics with a rather excellent Sport section, while The Sun, features a lot of tits. No Chickenboy, I do not mean that Parusski appears in this rather unedifying rag, I mean bosoms, mammaries, breasts, that sort of thing.

Shall I pass you The Sun or The Times? [;)]

Chickenboy -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 4:12:15 PM)

Why, my dear sir? Why choose one or the other? First the Sun, to "rise" with the morning. Then the Times with its political bent and the real business at hand.

I enjoy sport as much as the next man-shooting, rowing, and polo-but the sports coverage in the Telegraph appeals to a more 'common' denominator what. Suitable for those Liverpool zealots, but so undignified [sniffs].

Chickenboy -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 5:11:30 PM)

Good morning, Warspite1.

Why, my dear sir? Why choose one or the other? First the Sun, to "rise" with the morning. Then the Times with its political bent and the real business at hand.

I enjoy sport as much as the next man-shooting, rowing, and polo-but the sports coverage in the Telegraph appeals to a more 'common' denominator what. Suitable for those Liverpool zealots, but so undignified [sniffs].

ETA: For egregious lack of salutation...

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 6:37:53 PM)

quote:

Good morning, Warspite1.

ETA: For egregious lack of salutation...

warspite1

Good Evening Chickenboy. Whilst your lack of salutation is sadly all too commonplace in this day and age, I am most heartened to see that - without any prompting - you realised the error of your ways and posted a replacement version that was most agreeable.

Chickenboy you have potential. Well done.

Kindest regards

warspite1

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 9:07:36 PM)

quote:

warspite1

Good Evening once again Chickenboy - just a point of clarification if you will.

You stated that wanted The Sun to rise to in the morning, and then Times for the "business at hand". Surely you need The Sun for that too? [;)]

Kindest regards

warspite1

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 11:13:26 PM)

Well I've done waiting for another CTGW turn to appear in my inbox so I will now turn-in.

May I just say you've all been great, I've been warspite1 and I'm here till Thursday, try the veal.

Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Chickenboy -> RE: Goodnight (2/9/2013 11:38:22 PM)

quote:

Well I've done waiting for another CTGW turn to appear in my inbox so I will now turn-in.

May I just say you've all been great, I've been warspite1 and I'm here till Thursday, try the veal.

Good evening Warspite1,

May I please remind you of this thread's rules? Perhaps you'll amend your previous post to reflect our observed tradition of decorum and politeness?

I think it's pretty clear that all posts must start with a salutation, and be naught but pleasant and uplifting. Exhortations to avoid ectoparasitism do not comply with the letter nor the spirit of this thread.

Your sniffily,

Chickenboy.

ETA: Pardon me, but before you retire-would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?

Good night Warspite1.

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/10/2013 7:46:10 AM)

quote:

quote:

Good evening Warspite1,

May I please remind you of this thread's rules? Perhaps you'll amend your previous post to reflect our observed tradition of decorum and politeness?

I think it's pretty clear that all posts must start with a salutation, and be naught but pleasant and uplifting. Exhortations to avoid ectoparasitism do not comply with the letter nor the spirit of this thread.

Your sniffily,

Chickenboy.

ETA: Pardon me, but before you retire-would you happen to have any Grey Poupon?

Good night Warspite1.
warspite1

Good Morning fellow forumites!

To Chickenboy, good morning also. Vis-a-vis your points above I would respond as follows:

1. A salutation, whilst not de rigeur in circumstances such as that above, would not have been out of place either. I therefore accept your mild rebuke - and take the aforesaid in the manner in which it was no doubt intended.

2. However, one takes exception to the concern expressed surrounding ectoparasites. To wish everyone a goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite whilst one is heading up the wooden stairs to Bedfordshire is in compliance with both the letter AND the spirit of this thread. Ergo and theretofore, don't be a silly sausage.

Anyway, I am coming down with a beastly head cold so I shall retire from the forum at this juncture and repair to the bedroom, where, armed with some colds and flu tablets, I hope to shake off this unwanted interloper into my affairs.

Toodle pip

Regards

warspite1

P.s No sorry, we have no mutard in the house as we do not use the aforementioned condiment.

Orm -> RE: Goodnight (2/10/2013 8:35:26 AM)

Good Morning Warspite.

I hope you feel better soon.

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/10/2013 8:52:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Good Morning Warspite.

I hope you feel better soon.
warspite1

Good morning Ormster, and thank-you for your kind wishes.

I am afraid there is little good about it though. It's cold outside, and with a 100% chance of precipitation. I think I shall stay indoors today.

Regards

warspite1

Chickenboy -> RE: Goodnight (2/10/2013 3:34:34 PM)

Fair morrow, kind Warspite1,

Thank you for your message dated earlier this morning. I am sorry to hear of your illness and wish you a speedy recovery with all due haste.

I will permit your continued breaching of your own thread rules due, in part, to your infirmed status. I must point out that the overbearing negativity regarding the weather, your pending bout with influenza and the like leaves me somewhat depressed. This is counter to your rule #2 wherein you state that, "People viewing this thread will come away feeling all the better for having read the posts here, posts that will be upifting in both tone and spirit." How can details of the volume of your sputum, drug dosages and core body temperature be 'upifting' to us? Honestly, man, what ever happened to a stiff upper lip? Will this generation of gentlemen be known for becoming quivering, shivering, whinging (sic) masses at the first sign of a little respiratory bug?

I think NOT! Get up. Get outside. Have your driver pull your car 'round and get to the country club. Some cigar smoke and brandy is what the doctor ordered. Just to be sure though-ask one of the doctors at the country club what.

Respectfully yours with a stiff upper lip,

Chickenboy

parusski -> RE: Goodnight (2/10/2013 7:10:50 PM)

quote:

Thank you for your message dated earlier this morning. I am sorry to hear of your illness and wish you a speedy recovery with all due haste.

I will permit your continued breaching of your own thread rules due, in part, to your infirmed status. I must point out that the overbearing negativity regarding the weather, your pending bout with influenza and the like leaves me somewhat depressed. This is counter to your rule #2 wherein you state that, "People viewing this thread will come away feeling all the better for having read the posts here, posts that will be upifting in both tone and spirit." How can details of the volume of your sputum, drug dosages and core body temperature be 'upifting' to us? Honestly, man, what ever happened to a stiff upper lip? Will this generation of gentlemen be known for becoming quivering, shivering, whinging (sic) masses at the first sign of a little respiratory bug?

I think NOT! Get up. Get outside. Have your driver pull your car 'round and get to the country club. Some cigar smoke and brandy is what the doctor ordered. Just to be sure though-ask one of the doctors at the country club what.

Chickenboy

So when are you and warspite1 getting married. This love affair between the two of you is quiet touching.

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/10/2013 7:20:38 PM)

quote:

quote:

Chickenboy

So when are you and warspite1 getting married. This love affair between the two of you is quiet touching.
warspite1

Que?

parusski -> RE: Goodnight (2/10/2013 7:28:14 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Chickenboy

warspite1

Que?

что?

wodin -> RE: Goodnight (2/10/2013 7:35:45 PM)

nobheads

just kidding

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/10/2013 7:39:33 PM)

Well I would just like to wish one and all a jolly good evening.

I trust you all had a good day? I woud like to pass on congratulations to the England Rugby team for winning in Ireland - something we hadn't done for 10 years. Well played lads.

Anyway, I am turning in to continue my WWI reading and so must leave you to your own devices.

Rgds

warspite1

P.S Do not forget to visit the Australian Beauties site and vote for Ariana or Victoria - thank-you.

parusski -> RE: Goodnight (2/11/2013 12:46:11 AM)

Good greetings to the Master Warspite1. How doth the fair this fine eve?

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/11/2013 6:12:04 AM)

quote:

Good greetings to the Master Warspite1. How doth the fair this fine eve?
warspite1

Good morning to one and all!

I trust you will all have a super day. What is in store for people today?

Regards

warspite1

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Goodnight (2/11/2013 6:43:53 AM)

quote:

warspite1

Good morning to one and all!

I trust you will all have a super day. What is in store for people today?

Regards

warspite1

Gnite. 1:40AM...Time to dream about my Soulmate in Paradise.

[image]local://upfiles/7190/FE2CDA76A04941A7876A1EC6033D0004.jpg[/image]

danlongman -> RE: Goodnight (2/11/2013 7:08:59 AM)

^^Nice mustache.

warspite1 -> RE: Goodnight (2/11/2013 7:13:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: danlongman

^^Nice mustache.
warspite1

Good morning danlongman. I believe you meant to say

Good Morning all.

Nice Moustache. Although if you did, I think it is hardly becoming of a gentleman to point out so publically that a lady has a little hair problem. [:-]

Edit: spelling

parusski -> RE: Goodnight (2/11/2013 4:03:14 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: danlongman

^^Nice mustache.
warspite1

Good morning danlongman. I believe you meant to say

Good Morning all.

Nice Moustache. Although if you did, I think it is hardly becoming of a gentleman to point out so publically that a lady has a little hair problem. [:-]

Edit: spelling

Good morning all, I beseech thee to strive for greatness this day.

Today I will be strengthening pill boxes around Fortress Cheyenne.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: Goodnight (2/11/2013 4:09:26 PM)

quote:

Good morning all, I beseech thee to strive for greatness this day.

Today I will be strengthening pill boxes around Fortress Cheyenne.

Guten Morgen my Lord parruski. I see youre out in Black Gold territory. Got any mineral rights for a wildcatter to partake in he asked him knowingly? Just think of as my drive into the Caucasus to secure fuel for the Wehrmacht. [:D]
[image]http://weaponsandwarfare.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/lkioouiu.jpg[/image]

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI