Andrew Loveridge -> New CtGW Public Beta v1.2.0 Available (2/6/2013 5:12:00 PM)
There is a new Public Beta available in the Members Club. It has a number of changes and improvements, including many effecting the naval war, and added Language support.
Important! This build is using a test PBEM server, so you will be unable to continue your current live server games until the patch comes out of beta.
Please give it a try, and let us know how it works for you.
v1.2.0 – Feb 5, 2013
Changes and Improvements:
- German and Italian language options added to main menu.
- Ship defense increased.
- Port & home attack bonuses reduced.
- 1914 Fleet sizes increased.
- Naval upgrade costs lowered.
- Loading screens added with random gameplay tip.
- German convoys spawn if Entente naval power is broken (or disbanded).
- DOWs of Entente nations now occur during Entente turn, so they now get the first moves. France & Belgium are excluded from this change.
- Canadian corps now spawns in a UK port city.
- Higher ammo cost for Bomber & Airship attacks.
- Fighters now correctly intercept enemy strategic attacks against empty cities.
- Cities recover faster from damage.
- Disband refund is 100% in home territory (owned by unit's nation), 50% in friendly non-home territory, and none in enemy territory.
- Most nations now surrender quicker rather than fighting to the death.
- Entrenchment no longer stopped when being attacked by enemy (if not forced to retreat).
- Fighter & Armoured Car LOS increased & cost reduced.
- Better handling of pbem game creation time-outs.
- Numerous bug fixes and other tweaks.