New CtGW Public Beta v1.2.0 Available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War

Andrew Loveridge -> New CtGW Public Beta v1.2.0 Available (2/6/2013 5:12:00 PM)

Hello All,

There is a new Public Beta available in the Members Club. It has a number of changes and improvements, including many effecting the naval war, and added Language support.

Important! This build is using a test PBEM server, so you will be unable to continue your current live server games until the patch comes out of beta.

Please give it a try, and let us know how it works for you.

Change History:

v1.2.0 Feb 5, 2013

Changes and Improvements:

• German and Italian language options added to main menu.
    • Ship defense increased.
    • Port & home attack bonuses reduced.
    • 1914 Fleet sizes increased.
    • Naval upgrade costs lowered.
    • Loading screens added with random gameplay tip.
    • German convoys spawn if Entente naval power is broken (or disbanded).
    • DOWs of Entente nations now occur during Entente turn, so they now get the first moves. France & Belgium are excluded from this change.
    • Canadian corps now spawns in a UK port city.
    • Higher ammo cost for Bomber & Airship attacks.
    • Fighters now correctly intercept enemy strategic attacks against empty cities.
    • Cities recover faster from damage.
    • Disband refund is 100% in home territory (owned by unit's nation), 50% in friendly non-home territory, and none in enemy territory.
    • Most nations now surrender quicker rather than fighting to the death.
    • Entrenchment no longer stopped when being attacked by enemy (if not forced to retreat).
    • Fighter & Armoured Car LOS increased & cost reduced.
    • Better handling of pbem game creation time-outs.
    • Numerous bug fixes and other tweaks.

stormbringer3 -> RE: New CtGW Public Beta v1.2.0 Available (2/7/2013 6:16:56 PM)

I just installed the v1.20 beta and the F9 key won't function. The F5 key works, but you must go into the menu to load the current quick save.

Erik Nygaard -> Russian pre-emptive strike in 1.20? (2/7/2013 8:00:37 PM)

The Russians attack East Prussia on turn-5.
The mobilization message arrives on turn-6.

Turn 5/6 saves attached (rename .txt to .zip)

colberki -> RE: Russian pre-emptive strike in 1.20? (3/3/2013 3:53:38 PM)

Please when will v1.20beta move over to the main server so that I can continue my v1.14 games? It was silly of me to patch without reading the fine print. Meanwhile, I make do with the v1.14 on my notebook PC.

Jonathan Pollard -> RE: Russian pre-emptive strike in 1.20? (3/6/2013 2:27:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: colberki

Please when will v1.20beta move over to the main server so that I can continue my v1.14 games? It was silly of me to patch without reading the fine print. Meanwhile, I make do with the v1.14 on my notebook PC.

I doubt they will ever move the 1.20 beta to the main server. They probably will simply shut down the 1.20 beta server when the next patch is released.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02