Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Missouri_Rebel -> Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/5/2013 9:55:46 PM)

[image]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/188nf315fsb8jgif/original.gif[/image]

You saw it here first folks.

mo reb

rhondabrwn -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/5/2013 9:59:54 PM)

Priceless!

Got a picture of him walking on the moon yet?

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/5/2013 10:03:23 PM)

No moonwalk,but they did just release a crappy video of a N. Korea missile attack on the U.S. with Michael Jackson's and L Ritchie's We Are The World music in the background. Somewhat related.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2013/02/05/we-are-the-weird-from-north-korea/

parusski -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/5/2013 10:06:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

No moonwalk,but they did just release a crappy video of a N. Korea missile attack on the U.S. with Michael Jackson's and L Ritchie's We Are The World music in the background. Somewhat related.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2013/02/05/we-are-the-weird-from-north-korea/

Oh God is that funny. North Korea and Iran actually have a brilliant plan for world domination(with help from the Dutch)-they are going to make us all die from laughter. BRILLIANT!!

rhondabrwn -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/5/2013 10:23:46 PM)

quote:

That is totally unreal [:D] Or maybe I should describe it as pathetic self-delusion!

Orm -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/5/2013 10:31:25 PM)

quote:

[image]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/188nf315fsb8jgif/original.gif[/image]

You saw it here first folks.

mo reb

Fun. [:D]

Orm -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/5/2013 10:32:14 PM)

quote:

I actually find this scary.

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/5/2013 11:23:10 PM)

[&o]

Anthropoid -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/5/2013 11:33:20 PM)

These guys take insanity to whole new levels.

Josh -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 9:04:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

Well that's for sure, the erratic behaviour of that country is of real concern. So what *if* they have a nuke in the near future...? Scary thought no?

parusski -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 2:07:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Josh

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anthropoid

Well that's for sure, the erratic behaviour of that country is of real concern. So what *if* they have a nuke in the near future...? Scary thought no?

Well, according to news this morning, Iran has arrived:

Ahmadinejad: Iran already a nuclear state

If we have allowed this to happen the world is much closer to midnight than at anytime during the Cold War with the USSR.

And The visit of the Iranian president, Ahmadinejad, to Egypt is a very big deal. No such visit has taken place since 1979, the year of the Iranian revolution. This is something that should make the world, collectively, worry.

Josh -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 2:34:11 PM)

I agree, he's trying to see if he can make "new friends" in Egypt. I sort of doubt that though, maybe for the time being and for Egypts own convenience.
I wonder if the assassination of a Tunesian secular politician has to do with that too...? Mabye too far fetched.

parusski -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 2:42:20 PM)

quote:

I agree, he's trying to see if he can make "new friends" in Egypt. I sort of doubt that though, maybe for the time being and for Egypts own convenience.
I wonder if the assassination of a Tunesian secular politician has to do with that too...? Mabye too far fetched.

But, Egypt has triggered four wars against Israel. And I see no reason not to find this new alliance between Iran and Egypt horrifying.

And just for fun, although this cartoon is FULL of ironic stupidity:

[image]local://upfiles/191/22C7D235C88B404EBCEF336A7087928D.jpg[/image]

Josh -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 7:59:27 PM)

Yep true again, but I'd say this "new alliance" is "disturbing" not "horrifying" but that's a matter of words. Each country has their own agenda, and very strong internal tensions. Iran for example has a very large liberal community, but they are very afraid (for obvious reasons) to speak their opinions out loud. One thing is for sure, our friends in Israel have to look a bit more careful to their southern border.
The cartoon is funny though [:D] that's politics yessir.

parusski -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 8:10:43 PM)

quote:

Yep true again, but I'd say this "new alliance" is "disturbing" not "horrifying" but that's a matter of words. Each country has their own agenda, and very strong internal tensions. Iran for example has a very large liberal community, but they are very afraid (for obvious reasons) to speak their opinions out loud. One thing is for sure, our friends in Israel have to look a bit more careful to their southern border.
The cartoon is funny though [:D] that's politics yessir.

Okay, yes, disturbing is more apropos at this point. And I do think of the Israeli's as friends.

That image may show our current President in a moment of conflicting attitudes, but for the most part this kind of thing occurs way to often in both U.S. political parties.

warspite1 -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 8:19:16 PM)

The truly frightening thing is that the Egypt / Iran Axis has been joined by the Dutch. This is truly scary s***. Imagine, the Iranians, the Egyptians and those Crazy Dutch B******s - a true Axis of evil. [X(]

parusski -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 8:50:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

The truly frightening thing is that the Egypt / Iran Axis has been joined by the Dutch. This is truly scary s***. Imagine, the Iranians, the Egyptians and those Crazy Dutch B******s - a true Axis of evil. [X(]

Are we safe to start veering off topic here? Mo_Reb the great what say you??

warspite1 -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 9:04:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

warspite1

I trust that was not a serious comment? Mo Reb starts a thread centring on the absurdity that is the North Korean leadership. I post about the equally Crazy Dutch regime joining forces with the aforesaid, and that takes this off topic?

parusski -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 9:15:52 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

warspite1

I trust that was not a serious comment? Mo Reb starts a thread centring on the absurdity that is the North Korean leadership. I post about the equally Crazy Dutch regime joining forces with the aforesaid, and that takes this off topic?

Hey, HEY screw you guys. I will not go off topic ever again.

The Dutch are ruining everything. I have had it with the Dutch(where are they from anyway??) and I am sick of the Gangnam crowd, found two of those pests on my north 127,000 this morning...shot 'em both.

Oh crap, isn't Josh a Duchman?? Hmmmm.

UPDATE:

Photo of the Dutchman Josh and two of his wives:

[image]local://upfiles/191/9350EE48D08E40709177B459394697AD.jpg[/image]

Josh -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 10:16:24 PM)

Hmmm you may mock me but *soon* you'll be all wearing wooden shoes. Mark my words!

[:D]

parusski -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 10:22:51 PM)

quote:

Hmmm you may mock me but *soon* you'll be all wearing wooden shoes. Mark my words!

warspite1, did you hear what Josh said. It was a clear and dangerous threat. Arm the drones. Destroy the Dutch!!!!!!

Orm -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 10:32:02 PM)

quote:

Is that some kind of head gear?

[;)]

parusski -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/6/2013 10:45:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

Is that some kind of head gear?

[;)]

It is actually how the Dutch "think" they can defend themselves, it is their military.

The bombing starts in 5 minutes.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/7/2013 12:02:20 AM)

quote:

quote:

I say life is too short to get all bent out of shape for a thread getting off topic, however off topic the thread was. But that's just me.

parusski -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/7/2013 12:10:50 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

I say life is too short to get all bent out of shape for a thread getting off topic, however off topic the thread was. But that's just me.

But since I never go off topic I just wanted to...singing in the rain, singing in the rain

I hate the Dutch, and warspite1/2.

Josh -> RE: Newest Photo Of North Korea's Orbiting Satellite (2/7/2013 3:41:51 PM)

quote:

It is actually how the Dutch "think" they can defend themselves, it is their military.

The bombing starts in 5 minutes.

Hey we haven't got any military left since the cuts... all that is left is in Afghanistan at the moment ... training their "police" or whatever.

... still waiting for the payload, must've been sent by snailmail no?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.392578E-02