BoB Strafing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich

StoneAge -> BoB Strafing (2/3/2013 4:22:07 AM)

Is their something a little off with strafing in BoB, just lost 50+ planes with 25 pilots KIA and another 25 WIA to the loss of about 5 of his.

To counter this Hornchurch has:
18 x lewis
2 x 2 pounder pom-pom
40 x 40mm bofors
25 x 3 inch heavy
1 x 3.7 inch heavy
7 x 4.5 inch naval
5 x Barrage Baloon

When ever a bombing raid trys to hit Hornchurch it normally losses about ten planes and my loss maybe 5 planes. along comes a sqaudron of fighter and totally wipe out anything sitting on the ground. Even when the sqaudrons are flying the strafe comes in and destroys anything sitting in maintenance.

also a plane destroyed on the ground seems to have a very high change of the pilot being killed.

CarnageINC -> RE: BoB Strafing (2/3/2013 7:43:29 PM)

Strafing has always been off IMO. Its just a querk we all have to put up with [8|]. I have no idea if its being addressed in Harley's new patch or not.

JeffK -> RE: BoB Strafing (2/5/2013 6:35:43 AM)

While straffing losses have always been on the high side, that is a pretty good AAA set up for Hornchurch

StoneAge -> RE: BoB Strafing (2/11/2013 5:19:30 AM)

tried for a bit of ever thing mainly down low. took a lot of AA cost to get all the close airfields up to these numbers.

lost the game on day 29 of 31, thought I could hold out.

shall play him again with only 1 change me german and I will only use the low attack fights for strate.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.101563E-02