German armament to minor allies (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room

Arstavidios -> German armament to minor allies (2/2/2013 4:19:40 PM)

From the manual Germany should send some armament to minor allies if their stock is over 100 000 ant the minor has less than 10 000.

However i have Rumania at 0 for quite some time. German stock has been rising for some time and has now been well over 100 000 for a few turns, but nothing seems to happen.

Am i missing something? Has something been changed in a patch? This is fairly annoying as the Rumanian army is pretty much out of action now while many men are sitting in the pool, but armament are not arriving, while Bolshevik hordes are drawing closer.[sm=00000007.gif]

Pelton -> RE: German armament to minor allies (2/3/2013 7:26:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arstavidios

From the manual Germany should send some armament to minor allies if their stock is over 100 000 ant the minor has less than 10 000.

However i have Rumania at 0 for quite some time. German stock has been rising for some time and has now been well over 100 000 for a few turns, but nothing seems to happen.

Am i missing something? Has something been changed in a patch? This is fairly annoying as the Rumanian army is pretty much out of action now while many men are sitting in the pool, but armament are not arriving, while Bolshevik hordes are drawing closer.[sm=00000007.gif]

Something is off

Arstavidios -> RE: German armament to minor allies (2/3/2013 12:23:11 PM)

well it seems something is happening as the Rumanians can now reequip few thousand men every turn.
But it's quite hard to track. I don't see any message and the rumanian arm pool remains desperately empty.
so whatever arrives helps but it's not enough with the manpower pool barely decreasing.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.734375E-02