dczip files (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Tech Support

ernieschwitz -> dczip files (1/30/2013 4:12:41 PM)

I have a question, one that perhaps isn't strictly a tech question, but a question to the game no-less.

If one has made a scenario, and dczips it, you get a dczip file. How are you supposed to unzip this file in DC:WTP? I seem unable to find the place it lets you do this....

Vic -> RE: dczip files (1/31/2013 4:23:22 PM)

good point. There is no button present for this in the main menu indeed. I'll add it to the next version. You'll have to distribute old fashioned zip style in the meantime i guess.
sorry.

best,
Vic

ernieschwitz -> RE: dczip files (1/31/2013 4:38:16 PM)

Thanks, I thought I had missed it somewhere :)

Nukes -> RE: dczip files (5/30/2013 2:32:52 AM)

How do you unzip a scenario file? I downloaded Case Brown from the scenario bank (currently on my desktop) and don't know where to go from there. Thanks.

ernieschwitz -> RE: dczip files (6/3/2013 5:34:11 PM)

Case Brown is not a dczip file. It was made before the option to unpack them existed.

It is a normal zip file, and you should unzip it, in the gamefolder... Everything should be unzipped correctly.

Thanks for downloading it :)

Nukes -> RE: dczip files (6/5/2013 7:59:59 PM)

Worked swimmingly. Thanks ernieschwitz. Looking forward to Crete.

Vic -> RE: dczip files (6/6/2013 8:11:19 PM)

Got the .dczip button running in unofficial v1.52. Should make this the next beta in week or 2 or so.

@ernie,
Get it here if you want to give it a spin:
http://www.vrdesigns.nl/WarsawToParis152.zip

It would be nice to know to have a test before if it works for you as well.

Best,
Vic

Nukes -> RE: dczip files (6/19/2013 6:01:00 PM)

Thanks much, but didn't work out too well. Error in opening the file.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02