Changing morale, experience, etc, easily in a Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Mods and Scenarios

klarson56 -> Changing morale, experience, etc, easily in a Mod (1/29/2013 1:00:38 PM)

Sorry in advance for what is probably an easy answer, but I've just started playing with the editor to create a mod and I'm hoping there might be a shortcut for what I want to do.

I would like to make some changes for many of the units in a scenario and have figured out how to do it on a unit by unit basis, but am hoping that there is a way to make one change that will affect all units of that particular type.

for example, I consider artillery units to be too strong on the defensive and I thought that one easy fix would be to change all the infantry in artillery units to something like ersatz infantry for the Germans or partisans for the Soviets.

I've tried going into "Units" and making a change for "German Artillery Regiment," but that change doesn't seem to go into effect for all artillery regiments. If I select a particular artillery regiment on the map and make the change, that change stays in effect.....but what a slog to make the change for a big scenario for all of the units in the scenario.

Is there an easy way to do this that I am missing?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.296875E-02