Ideal idea or just plain nuts (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

typhoon -> Ideal idea or just plain nuts (1/27/2013 3:47:01 PM)

Just had a afternoon musing on the games I have played over the years and the people that have made that possible and computer wargames in general and decided what I would really like to see now. It's a pipe dream but who cares pipe dreams can be good.
What I would really like to see is a John Tiller, Gary Grigsby,Phillipe Thibaut,Victor Reijkersz collaboration. All that game talent and all the people assosiated with that talent all along for the ride to produce the game of games. Not sure on what subject they would decide to depict but convinced it would be the mother of all games. And having just watched the Joel Billings webcast posted earlier and been a major fan of most things S.S.I bought out think his involvement also essential. Yes I'm nuts but what a game it would be!!!!!!!

Josh -> RE: Ideal idea or just plain nuts (1/27/2013 10:12:46 PM)

Not a bad idea at all. Maybe they should indeed get together for a weekend or so, just to exchange some ideas and what not, who knows what they may come up with? There's a lot of talent there. [&o]

parusski -> RE: Ideal idea or just plain nuts (1/27/2013 10:18:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: typhoon

Just had a afternoon musing on the games I have played over the years and the people that have made that possible and computer wargames in general and decided what I would really like to see now. It's a pipe dream but who cares pipe dreams can be good.
What I would really like to see is a John Tiller, Gary Grigsby,Phillipe Thibaut,Victor Reijkersz collaboration. All that game talent and all the people assosiated with that talent all along for the ride to produce the game of games. Not sure on what subject they would decide to depict but convinced it would be the mother of all games. And having just watched the Joel Billings webcast posted earlier and been a major fan of most things S.S.I bought out think his involvement also essential. Yes I'm nuts but what a game it would be!!!!!!!

Just plain nuts. [:'(]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI