Sea supply (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

Twotribes -> Sea supply (1/24/2013 5:22:18 PM)

Anyone else notice that sea supply appears to have been drastically cut in range? I haven;t checked yet with the new build but the last build with the ship bug range was way short.

Webizen -> RE: Sea supply (1/24/2013 5:52:16 PM)

I would suggest you check it with v2.13b. If it was fixed, then no problem currently exists.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Anyone else notice that sea supply appears to have been drastically cut in range? I haven;t checked yet with the new build but the last build with the ship bug range was way short.

Twotribes -> RE: Sea supply (1/24/2013 7:14:35 PM)

Well I created a game and put ports along the coast, it is green to about 30 hexes. Then yellow. Much better then the previous time. It was only green to 10 under the bugged version. Still hard to mount a long distance sea borne invasion.

Vic -> RE: Sea supply (1/24/2013 9:09:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Well I created a game and put ports along the coast, it is green to about 30 hexes. Then yellow. Much better then the previous time. It was only green to 10 under the bugged version. Still hard to mount a long distance sea borne invasion.

I did not change the supply AP cost for traversing sea. Hasnt it been always like this? (please correct me if i am wrong)

best,
Vic

Twotribes -> RE: Sea supply (1/24/2013 9:55:00 PM)

When you first made cargo ships unable to transfer more then 10 hexes and the bug existed that prevented transfer if cargo ships were first on the hqs list it was cut short.

Now it is around 30 hexes. In the master file it says movement of supply over water is 2 Ap I believe, Been a while sense I staged a sea borne invasion, but 30 is not a lot of distance on large maps with multiple islands and o supply gen by cities not your own people.

Jafele -> RE: Sea supply (1/24/2013 10:07:25 PM)

Bad weather affects supply range. It might be the reason.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.464844E-02