collecting intelligence information (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

fulcrum28 -> collecting intelligence information (1/24/2013 1:59:32 PM)

When playing, I try to collect as much information as possible about intelligence and naval searches. However, I found that the messages are shown too quickly in the screen. Is it better to modify preferences so the messages are showed for longer time? or all this information is written in the operations report at the end of each turn? how do all of you collect the information? you write down it in a note book?

Oberst_Klink -> RE: collecting intelligence information (1/24/2013 2:23:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: fulcrum28

When playing, I try to collect as much information as possible about intelligence and naval searches. However, I found that the messages are shown too quickly in the screen. Is it better to modify preferences so the messages are showed for longer time? or all this information is written in the operations report at the end of each turn? how do all of you collect the information? you write down it in a note book?

Kamerad Fulcrum,

you can use tools such as the WitP AE Tracker, Submarine Tracker or the Intel Monkey.

Klink, Oberst

fulcrum28 -> RE: collecting intelligence information (1/24/2013 3:10:59 PM)

thank you. I downloaded and installed AEtracker but it says the directory of WitP is not found? i installed AEtracker in C: and WitP is in C:\matrix..\Admiral..

witpqs -> RE: collecting intelligence information (1/24/2013 3:18:59 PM)

They give nice instructions with Tracker. Do read them and you will see that you have to edit the .properties file to tell Tracker where to find the game, the password, etc.

For Intel Monkey see the web site at the link in my sig.

Cpt Sherwood -> RE: collecting intelligence information (1/24/2013 3:35:24 PM)

I think Combat Reporter also does a good job of collecting intel info.

margeorg -> RE: collecting intelligence information (1/24/2013 5:45:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oberst_Klink
Kamerad Fulcrum,

you can use tools such as the WitP AE Tracker, Submarine Tracker or the Intel Monkey.

Klink, Oberst

Hello Oberst :)

Could you give me a hint on where to find "Submarine Tracker"? Never heared of this before ...

Thanks!

Razz -> RE: collecting intelligence information (1/26/2013 3:57:24 AM)

go to videos training on bottom is the sub tracker

Oberst_Klink -> RE: collecting intelligence information (1/26/2013 10:00:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Razz

go to videos training on bottom is the sub tracker

And a beta the developer provided me with, that works, here in the d/b of STALAG13. :)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/56215959/SubmarineReporter_B12a.rar

Klink, Oberst

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI