Arab Revolt Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Commander - The Great War

warspite1 -> Arab Revolt Problem (1/16/2013 8:57:14 PM)

I was playing a game with Empire101 with me as the Entente. We were in January 1917 and I got a message that there was an Arab Revolt. I saw the Arabian flag in the box at the bottom on the left hand side while the enemy turn was replayed..but then it disappeared and I never saw any Arab units....

What are the rules for when the Arab Revolt happens - and what can turn it off??

Orm -> RE: Arab Revolt Problem (1/16/2013 9:07:30 PM)

Is it possible that Medina was controlled by the Entente? I had them join and surrender in the same turn in a game when the Entente controlled Medina. In every other game when Turkey controlled Medina the Arabs received a few units in the Medina area and was then a normal minor nation.

warspite1 -> RE: Arab Revolt Problem (1/16/2013 9:36:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Is it possible that Medina was controlled by the Entente? I had them join and surrender in the same turn in a game when the Entente controlled Medina. In every other game when Turkey controlled Medina the Arabs received a few units in the Medina area and was then a normal minor nation.
warspite1

Yes, I controlled Medina. That's not very clever is it boys and girls? If the Arabs have a revolution then it should happen regardless of who owns Medina [&:]

Orm -> RE: Arab Revolt Problem (1/16/2013 9:38:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

warspite1

Yes, I controlled Medina. That's not very clever is it boys and girls? If the Arabs have a revolution then it should happen regardless of who owns Medina [&:]

Yes. That was the reason I posted about it on the Tech Support forum.

warspite1 -> RE: Arab Revolt Problem (1/16/2013 9:40:46 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

warspite1

Yes. That was the reason I posted about it on the Tech Support forum.
warspite1

So you did sir [:)]

billgber -> RE: Arab Revolt Problem (1/30/2013 2:39:44 PM)

as entente I control all city except Istanbul but no Arab Revolt at all. look like trigger didn't work

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02