Logistics (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations

Baloogan -> Logistics (1/15/2013 7:17:07 AM)

Hey all,

What sort of logistics does Command model? Are there any released screenshots that really show off the logisitics system?

Do ships ever return to port to reload their ASM and AA missiles? Subs returning to reload torps?

I love that aspect of naval combat.

Sunburn -> RE: Logistics (1/15/2013 9:43:40 AM)

Hello,

Ships and subs can indeed return to dock to their assigned host units (if any) and try replenishing and performing repairs.

theorie -> RE: Logistics (1/30/2013 3:39:04 PM)

Nice Aspect, but returning ships and subs to port for replenishment will take them out of their Patrol/Combat Area for too long.
You should think about including ships of the Military Sealift Command in Version 1.2 of the Game.[:D]

As direct links won't work, please google for 'Combat Logistics Force' for further infos.

Regards
Theo

Sunburn -> RE: Logistics (1/30/2013 3:44:15 PM)

There are a lot of things we want to add down the road. Command's development is a prolonged engagement and we are here for the long run.

Primarchx -> RE: Logistics (1/30/2013 4:25:00 PM)

I'm confident that the forward progress of the this game will have some excellent improvements in the logistic system.

Baloogan -> RE: Logistics (2/1/2013 11:00:35 PM)

Any screenshots of the logistics system?

Sunburn -> RE: Logistics (2/2/2013 1:13:50 PM)

In due time. There are some other things we'd like to demonstrate first.

Thanks!

oldman45 -> RE: Logistics (9/1/2013 6:27:23 PM)

I am glad this game is coming, really looking forward to it. I am also glad to see that replenishment can be used. Hopefully that means the scenarios have now or can be created using replenishment ships.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI