Experienced WitE Testers to test new Scenarios and new Versions of WitE (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Scenario Design and Modding

Karlis Rutins -> Experienced WitE Testers to test new Scenarios and new Versions of WitE (1/14/2013 7:00:58 PM)

We are looking for 4 to 5 testers who have the time and desire to test new versions and new scenarios for WitE. If interested, send me an email stating your experience to karlisr@matrixgames.com

Shermanny -> RE: Experienced WitE Testers to test new Scenarios and new Versions of WitE (1/24/2013 4:40:43 AM)

I sent in the nondisclosure form you sent me but no response so far and it's been a couple of weeks. (Shermanny or billsherman, depending which login window I have to get past.)

redmarkus4 -> RE: Experienced WitE Testers to test new Scenarios and new Versions of WitE (2/10/2013 11:55:04 AM)

Karlis. Can you tell us something about what's in the new versions so that we can decide if the changes are big enough to be interesting? Also, the names and scope of the new scenarios?

P.S. I am still waiting for your response to my offer to help Beta Test WitW.

redmarkus4 -> RE: Experienced WitE Testers to test new Scenarios and new Versions of WitE (2/11/2013 4:44:20 PM)

HELLO, Hello, hello...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.318359E-02