NWS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

**budd** -> NWS (1/6/2013 4:34:34 AM)

Just popped over to NWS website for no particular reason. It seems they no longer sell any matrix titles......is this new? I haven't bought there in awhile.

heyhellowhatsnew -> RE: NWS (1/6/2013 5:18:05 AM)

NWS is not work safe in my mind.. haha.. oh the internet age

Perturabo -> RE: NWS (1/6/2013 1:37:08 PM)

Damn. There goes my chance to play Legends of the Blitzkrieg.

SuluSea -> RE: NWS (1/6/2013 2:56:49 PM)

This happened a few months ago when they changed prices on Matrix Games. I had some dealings (emails, swapping games, price negotiations) with Chris and he is tops IMO. It's always good for the customer to walk away happy and even better when combined with the feeling "I've just done business with a quality person".

Please in no way anyone take this as a slight on Matrix Games , I post here because I believe they're at the top of the heap when it comes to publishers.

KEYSTONE07950 -> RE: NWS (1/6/2013 3:01:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

This happened a few months ago when they changed prices on Matrix Games. I had some dealings (emails, swapping games, price negotiations) with Chris and he is tops IMO. It's always good for the customer to walk away happy and even better when combined with the feeling "I've just done business with a quality person".

Please in no way anyone take this as a slight on Matrix Games , I post here because I believe they're at the top of the heap when it comes to publishers.

I second the sentiment regarding Chris and Matirx; Chirs is honest and fair. A real pleasure to do business with. As is Matrix.

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: NWS (1/6/2013 7:19:09 PM)

I agree, they are good people. They have always went out of their way to get things done quicky.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI