Editor question: aircraft / air groups (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Scenario Design and Modding

jzardos -> Editor question: aircraft / air groups (1/4/2013 7:47:19 PM)

Working on a custom scenario and I was wondering if there's a way to update a change made in an aircraft so that it's reflected in the air group data for the plane. Currently seems have to reselect the aircraft to get the updated values from the aircraft to show. Would be a lot of work to do this for all changes to aircraft data since I'm working from a base 41 scenario.

Looks like same applies for device changes as well (don't automatically update to unit's data).

Thanks for any help...

Denniss -> RE: Editor question: aircraft / air groups (1/4/2013 8:29:35 PM)

Editor -> airgroups -> DEFAULT (just for the selected group) or DEFAULT ALL (all airgroups).
I don't know if it works for temporary aircraft changes made in the scenario without locking generic data. If it works it will only affect equipment but not other data like speeds, maneuver etc. To alter other data like speeds or upgrade paths you need to lock generic data for this scenario.

jzardos -> RE: Editor question: aircraft / air groups (1/4/2013 8:32:15 PM)

yeah, thanks just found the DEFAULT and DEFAULT ALL buttons. Not sure if you can do the same for device changes and units?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.098633E-02