Update Please Erik... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Lock n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

k9mike -> Update Please Erik... (1/4/2013 4:27:18 AM)

Erik, can you please give us an update on progress....Its been awhile an we are into Jan 2013...Thanks for any info.
Mike

meskary -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/4/2013 8:45:58 PM)

I will second...

k9mike -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/4/2013 10:00:47 PM)

Thinking he is probably on vacation for the Holidays...Erik is usually pretty good about answering questions and getting back with people on stuff.
Just would be nice to know some progress....some screens, SOMETHING!!!! lol
Mike

**budd** -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/5/2013 1:35:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scott Parrino

Additional titles that we might have missed announcing and talking about in the hustle and bustle (and the killing of the wifi at the hotel):

* Conflict of heroes release is imminent
* World in Flames conversion of board game coming soon
* Lock and Loaad Heroes of Stalingrad board game conversion coming Q3

A couple of other things coming we didn't have time to cover
* Frank Hunters new game Piercing Fortress Europa coming some time before end of Q3
* Complete Carriers at War coming 2012, date TBD

Wonder what happened, hoping for a release by years end....2012 that is

k9mike -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/8/2013 9:54:36 PM)

Erik I think said something like into 2013 1Q...but, have not heard anything in quite awhile....Who knows anymore....could be another serious hurdle and we might not see this game for awhile, if ever...:(

meskary -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/27/2013 1:23:39 PM)

I will do the poking....anything?

acropora -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/29/2013 1:40:46 PM)

I think that there is nothing to do.This game does not see the light this year and perhaps never.

k9mike -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/30/2013 3:41:36 AM)

This is just sad...cause why did they say that things were coming along and that it was being produced and going to get released?? If the game is dead....just say so. There are alot of guys out there that could take the time and run with what has already been done with this game...just sell the rights and let someone take over then. Just my opinion.
I really wanted to see this get done. Oh well...back to playing Up Front on Vassel...;)

Erik Rutins -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/30/2013 4:53:58 AM)

Hi guys,

There is no need for pessimism. When this was first posted, I was still on vacation. Then I was sick, since then I've been catching up and unfortunately forum posting gets done as time allows.

We are very close to starting a wider beta test, we've just been playing whack-a-mole with some multiplayer issues since returning from vacation. The box art is in progress, we're on the second iteration of the final interface art and we've gotten some great art for the final victory/defeat screens as well. While Tom keeps debugging the multiplayer, Mark is going through the final scenario and game rule review to make sure we haven't missed anything and that it's all as polished as possible before the wider beta test begins. Once that starts, I'd guess 6-8 weeks to release depending on how it goes.

Mark, Tom and I are working on this daily. I'll try to keep you guys more up to date now that we're caught up and back in sync.

Regards,

- Erik

k9mike -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/30/2013 5:17:22 AM)

Thanks Erik...I am sorry, just havent heard anything at all in long time an was concerned do to what has transpired with this title "Over the Years"...;)
Thanks for the update and glad you are feeling better an things are moving along...will continue with my "Up Front" until this gets close...If you need any help with "Beta" Testing...just howler. :)
Mike

acropora -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/30/2013 8:16:16 AM)

Good news,like k9mike ,having not seen posts in the last 2 months i was pessimist.I wait this game since the 2009,now i hope that 2013 is the right year[:)]

meskary -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/31/2013 12:09:58 AM)

Keep the faith baby...keep the faith

meskary -> RE: Update Please Erik... (1/31/2013 11:36:46 PM)

Oh yea...
Almost forgot, very rude. I hope you are feeling better Erik, and thanks for the update!

vonRocko -> RE: Update Please Erik... (2/1/2013 1:49:52 PM)

Bah, we've heard this before. Anyone want to bet me? I say this game doesn't come out this year.

k9mike -> RE: Update Please Erik... (2/1/2013 6:32:23 PM)

OMG...Forum activity!!! [X(]
There has been more info and talk done here then in the old Mark Walker forum...So, I think this will get done...And, it doesnt sound like its "A Year" away...[;)]

meskary -> RE: Update Please Erik... (2/2/2013 11:01:16 PM)

I agree with k9, and if it takes a year oh well.

vonRocko -> RE: Update Please Erik... (2/3/2013 2:19:09 PM)

Any bets?[:D]

**budd** -> RE: Update Please Erik... (2/3/2013 5:02:41 PM)

My crystal ball says by......wait for it......july. I have special game prediction powers today.
I am so confident that i am willing to bet absolutely nothing on this fearless prediction[;)]

meskary -> RE: Update Please Erik... (2/12/2013 11:15:49 PM)

OK-
Dug out of the snow...any new news?

k9mike -> RE: Update Please Erik... (2/13/2013 12:31:29 AM)

No...I even emailed Erik to see if he could please put up some screens, or alittle trailer or something...ANYTHING!!!
For a game Soooo Close...it sure does not get ANY kind of updates or even responses. This is very frustrating and I am not being an Ass or anything, But how hard is it to just put up some screens and say...
hey guys...here some recent screens from some recent play testing and what not...yada yada...There.
Anyone???
Mike

undercovergeek -> RE: Update Please Erik... (2/13/2013 10:29:52 AM)

never mind

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02