CCMunger Utility for Close Combat Panthers in the Fog (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Panthers in the Fog >> Mods and Scenarios

Steve McClaire -> CCMunger Utility for Close Combat Panthers in the Fog (1/3/2013 7:04:36 PM)

The attached utility program will allow you to extract and repack the various graphic and sound files for Close Combat Panthers in the Fog. This file is intended for experienced mod makers and is provided 'as is', with yada yada disclaimer about how modifying the game may break it and force you re-install. [;)]

Steve

Tejszd -> RE: CCMunger Utility for Close Combat Panthers in the Fog (1/4/2013 1:54:09 AM)

Thank you!!!

DAK_Legion -> RE: CCMunger Utility for Close Combat Panthers in the Fog (1/4/2013 8:59:43 PM)

WOW!
THANKS Steve;)

squadleader_id -> RE: CCMunger Utility for Close Combat Panthers in the Fog (1/7/2013 4:56:47 PM)

Now I can start working on a temporary private fix for the rank graphics glitches...and I can finally install my fave custom soldier heads graphics [:D]
Thank you!!! [&o]

cod commando -> RE: CCMunger Utility for Close Combat Panthers in the Fog (3/12/2013 12:58:22 PM)

Hello

When im tryin to rebuild my screengadget file, I get the message Non-true color TGA will not import properly. I have modified weapon pictures with program called GIMP. My modified weapon pics are in 32bit color format so i don't know whats the problem then? can anybody help me?

Thanks

Cathartes -> RE: CCMunger Utility for Close Combat Panthers in the Fog (3/12/2013 10:00:56 PM)

Could be that GIMP is not really saving your file as 32 bit TGA, despite the fact that it seems you are. I've heard of others having problems with GIMP and 32 bit TGA formats. You'll have to do some research.

Steve McClaire -> RE: CCMunger Utility for Close Combat Panthers in the Fog (3/13/2013 5:59:22 PM)

Make sure you're saving the files without RLE compression. GIMP has this on by default.

Steve

napodx -> RE: CCMunger Utility for Close Combat Panthers in the Fog (5/2/2013 6:23:39 PM)

do you have any guide of how to mod weapon data

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.222656E-02