Happy New Year.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Coming Soon and In Development] >> Combined Arms: World War II (formerly Battlefields!)

wodin -> Happy New Year.... (1/1/2013 12:40:08 AM)

oh..erm..cough..cough..wheres the party..blimey dusty and dark in here..whats that..oh cobwebs everywhere..hello...hello...right then (turns around and goes back through door)

**budd** -> RE: Happy New Year.... (1/2/2013 1:23:46 AM)

I think this is tradition here now.Happy New Year

[image]local://upfiles/32191/16D57AA4DC8146FF84523823C0087FF7.jpg[/image]

norvandave -> RE: Happy New Year.... (1/2/2013 2:31:07 AM)

This game, now in the 13th+ year of "development". [>:]

WAY TO GO MATRIX!!!!! Keep up the good work. [8|]

The forum says Coming Soon or in Development. I guess it is still in "development"!

Deathtreader -> RE: Happy New Year.... (1/3/2013 4:39:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: norvandave

This game, now in the 13th+ year of "development". [>:]

WAY TO GO MATRIX!!!!! Keep up the good work. [8|]

The forum says Coming Soon or in Development. I guess it is still in "development"!

All too true..........sadly.

But hey!! It's now SECOND on the list....highest it's ever been. S/be out by 2020 at the latest! [:D]

My guess is legal problems of some kind. I believe the developer has previously said that as far as he is aware the engine is ready for extensive testing.

Rob.

jmlima -> RE: Happy New Year.... (1/3/2013 1:58:14 PM)

Dang. I forgot my annual tradition of starting this thread. Well done Wodin.

jmlima -> RE: Happy New Year.... (1/3/2013 1:59:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deathtreader

My guess is legal problems of some kind. I believe the developer has previously said that as far as he is aware the engine is ready for extensive testing.

Rob.

I think the bet was that with the world end looming on the 21st there would be no need to finish the game. Disappointingly for Matrix, we are all still here and so is the world.

Deathtreader -> RE: Happy New Year.... (1/4/2013 6:28:17 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jmlima

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deathtreader

Rob.

I think the bet was that with the world end looming on the 21st there would be no need to finish the game. Disappointingly for Matrix, we are all still here and so is the world.

[:D][:D][:D]

Well said..........

Rob.

Capt Cliff -> RE: Happy New Year.... (1/5/2013 12:08:06 AM)

[>:]

scout1 -> RE: Happy New Year.... (1/6/2013 8:57:06 PM)

Be nice guys ....... Given how old and long it's been here .... I'm guessing a relative (probably brother in law or such) is involved .....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02