Russian War (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

spence -> Russian War (12/24/2012 11:54:45 AM)

I was just wondering. Is there some mechanism in the game that alerts an Allied Player to the fact that Japan has declared war on Russia or that Russia has declared war on Japan (because of a too small Kwangtung Army). I will confess to not paying a great deal of attention to the Russians in my PBEM (every once in a while I upgrade some planes but there doesn't seem to be that much to do so mostly I ignore the Russkis).

Quixote -> RE: Russian War (12/24/2012 12:36:06 PM)

Not sure if I'd call it an alert, but on your Intelligence Screen in the lower left corner by total victory points there is always a note about Soviet status (Soviets Active, Soviets Not Active.) I think the most reliable way to tell the Japanese have issued a declaration of war is that all of a sudden your airfields are being bombed.[:'(]

castor troy -> RE: Russian War (12/24/2012 2:03:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Quixote

Not sure if I'd call it an alert, but on your Intelligence Screen in the lower left corner by total victory points there is always a note about Soviet status (Soviets Active, Soviets Not Active.) I think the most reliable way to tell the Japanese have issued a declaration of war is that all of a sudden your airfields are being bombed.[:'(]

lol

witpqs -> RE: Russian War (12/24/2012 2:06:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: castor troy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Quixote

lol

Historical, too!

Alfred -> RE: Russian War (12/24/2012 4:26:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: spence

I was just wondering. Is there some mechanism in the game that alerts an Allied Player to the fact that Japan has declared war on Russia or that Russia has declared war on Japan (because of a too small Kwangtung Army). I will confess to not paying a great deal of attention to the Russians in my PBEM (every once in a while I upgrade some planes but there doesn't seem to be that much to do so mostly I ignore the Russkis).

All notifications are supposed to be made in the Operations Report. That is where notification of Soviet activation should be found. But don't expect much fanfare. It will be easy for you to overlook it; at least until your Vladivostok airfields are bombed.[:)]

Alfred

fcharton -> RE: Russian War (12/24/2012 7:57:19 PM)

A nice opponent would be civilised enough to let you know by email. Your current opponent, I don't know...

Francois

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02