Christmas check in... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series

sweeteye -> Christmas check in... (12/14/2012 8:54:30 PM)

hello all....I have no internet service at present so i must use the local libraries PC....not up to date with the command ops games but am still working with the bulge game...also working on a gaming project using 1/35th scale WW2 models...not sure if I will lose access to my matrix account now that I have no home internet....merry christmas to all and a happy new year......will be checking around here....will try to find some place I can upload scenario and map files from...sweeteye

pcelt -> RE: Christmas check in... (12/15/2012 4:22:53 PM)

Good to hear from you and to learn you have not totally abandoned battlefield simulatiions in favour of other pulsating activities like lacrosse or crochet.
Hoping you are able to make a comeback (like the Rolling Stones have just done) and in the meantime have a good Xmas and a fighting New Year.......................

sweeteye -> RE: Christmas check in... (12/18/2012 7:44:07 PM)

hi pcelt....yes I am still in to wargame simulations as well as flight simulation....sure I always will be ......have been working on my computers lately and trying to come up with some extra cash to get back online....really do not miss the constant spam bombardments as well as the ongoing virus invasions....none the less, eventually I will hook back into the net...I did some video filming of my scale WWII models over the weekend and am in the process of getting some still shots to post here....Does not really apply to command ops but I believe some may find them of interest. need to double check the picture size and extension type for photos to be posted....will be checking back....Also am ready to play through some of my BFTB scenarios again as I really never fully worked with them...Eventually I will purchase the new add ons for the bulge to get myself up to date.... Once again.......Happy Holidays everyone.....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.318359E-02