Friendly Green(with white dots) Rail Hexes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

freedom00333 -> Friendly Green(with white dots) Rail Hexes (12/14/2012 4:43:45 PM)

I am only having a problem with AG Center(playing as Germans), at Vilnius, where I had 2 FBD(rail repair units) on two different lines, one heading to Minsk. There are Green Rail Hexes, with White Dots. I don't have any RRC points(even after waiting three turns) to continue the line, so I went back to Vilnius and it still won't repair. I had a strong Garrison in that hex too. There are no signs of Partisans(cursor hovered everywhere, and checked length of rail line for damage-none). I Googled, but the forum and manual doesn't solve my problem. Can someone tell me what to do/what I'm doing wrong(I hope this isn't a bug) ? Thanks.

SigUp -> RE: Friendly Green(with white dots) Rail Hexes (12/14/2012 4:58:04 PM)

White dots usually means that these rail parts are not connected to the network. Perhaps you forgot on rail hex SW of Vilnius like in this thread: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3222113

Blubel -> RE: Friendly Green(with white dots) Rail Hexes (12/14/2012 5:01:31 PM)

You missed to convert a hex. The hex is at the western end of the green/white dotted line. Press "t" to better see where the rail line goes.

freedom00333 -> RE: Friendly Green(with white dots) Rail Hexes (12/14/2012 5:08:42 PM)

Thanks, missed that- dumbass me-lol- but hard to see ! Thanks again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.148438E-02