Version 1.04 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Unity of Command Series

comsolut -> Version 1.04 (12/13/2012 5:44:59 PM)

According to the Unity of Command Website the game must be patched to version 1.04 before installing the new expansion.

As I purchased the original game through Matrix I was informed to request that patch so I can update and install the expansion.

Thanks.

Wolfe -> RE: Version 1.04 (12/13/2012 7:15:01 PM)

If you want it before the new year you will probably need to send a request to 2x2 the developers as apparently Matrix won't have the patch or the new DLC until then.

Have a look here http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3230312

comsolut -> RE: Version 1.04 (12/13/2012 8:06:46 PM)

Thank you for your response. I understand the alternative.

However, I and I don't take this lightly as I have over 20 Matrix titles, but this is very poor customer support. If you want to be a second hand retailer of other products, you need to support them. From this point forward, rather than support Matrix I will deal directly with the orginator of the product. I assume there was some financial benefit to my buying the product through Matrix and I wished to support Matrix, but no longer. I will continue to purchase Matrix developed products but not products developed by other companies.

Wolfe -> RE: Version 1.04 (12/13/2012 11:33:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: comsolut

Thank you for your response. I understand the alternative.

However, I and I don't take this lightly as I have over 20 Matrix titles, but this is very poor customer support. If you want to be a second hand retailer of other products, you need to support them. From this point forward, rather than support Matrix I will deal directly with the orginator of the product. I assume there was some financial benefit to my buying the product through Matrix and I wished to support Matrix, but no longer. I will continue to purchase Matrix developed products but not products developed by other companies.

20+ Matrix games here as well and I agree totally.

Also here in the UK Matrix's pricing structure is less than competitive.

For instance I could buy UoC from AGEOD (now part of the Matrix/Slitherine group) for 10.29, if I want to buy it through Matrix I'll be charged 16.79 that is just short of 70% more than through AGEOD. Unfortunately this isn't an isolated example.

Tejszd -> RE: Version 1.04 (2/11/2013 11:49:35 PM)

Amazing that Matrix staff have not responded about the Patch which was released Dec. 10/2012.... The track record for the company is not going the right direction for DLC/Patches for some of the other companies they distribute for....

Treale -> RE: Version 1.04 (2/11/2013 11:54:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tejszd

Amazing that Matrix staff have not responded about the Patch which was released Dec. 10/2012.... The track record for the company is not going the right direction for DLC/Patches for some of the other companies they distribute for....

I was wondering the same thing myself. I got the patch emailed to from 2x2 Games in about 10 minutes. And the extra scenario's for AJE are still not available from Matrix??

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02