Task Force Stuck OFF GRID (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

santino250 -> Task Force Stuck OFF GRID (12/11/2012 1:38:14 AM)

Hello All

I have a large Task FOrce Comming from the East Coast In Panama Canal, that has said it has 29 days left to Enter Grid, but it has not changed in 10 turns... Several ships now show no fuel and no Endurance...

What can I do?? This has never happened before... I am trying to send a replenishment TF, but It wont meet them... and I can't detatch the problem ships... 5 SC's i think

General Patton -> RE: Task Force Stuck OFF GRID (12/11/2012 9:34:13 PM)

Is it just a TF of SC's? If it is , i will keep them at east coast base until an AO becomes available and then setup a TF with the AO. That has worked for me alot. My very first game, a number of years ago i sent them by themselfs and lost the whole bunch. The SC's just dont have the endurance to make the trip by themselves.[sm=sad-1361.gif]

Dan Nichols -> RE: Task Force Stuck OFF GRID (12/11/2012 10:37:11 PM)

SCs can easily make the trip from EUSA to Cristobal. They do not use fuel, even at max speed.

It looks like you changed the TFs destination and/or home base while it was in the off map movement hex. That is a no-no and is known to cause problems.

This TF us in the Panama Canal to main map waiting hex.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02