ACTIVATIONS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Scourge of War Series >> Tech Support

billoux56 -> ACTIVATIONS (12/6/2012 3:44:13 PM)

Hello, for the second time in less than a week I find myself with the loss of my license for the series "Scourge of war." Today I do a system restore (Windows8) to attempt to repair a game (a competitor's site) that uses the same type of protection, result, repair CMBN, and loss of license Scourge war.Ca becomes really painful, I have to go through "Helpdesk Ticket." I wanted to know if this system your satisfaction and if I was the only one to complain? Under these conditions, a regret, I can not follow this series of games that I like. I imagine this game with 10 licenses to enable ... . Here, I have 4.

Little Powell -> RE: ACTIVATIONS (12/6/2012 6:55:37 PM)

The only way to protect each release and keep us in business is to give them each a unique serial code. So yes, you could end up with 3 or 4 activation codes. Personally, I keep a folder in my emailbox reserved for activation code emails. That way I know they are always there and you don't have to go through the hassle of opening a helpdesk ticket.

Chris Merchant -> RE: ACTIVATIONS (12/6/2012 11:14:05 PM)

first thing I do when I install a new OS is switch off system restore, it's unreliable and causes more issues than its designed to fix (imho). Generally when something's misbehaving, it's best to remove that particular application and re-install it, rather than revert your OS to a previous date's snapshot.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02