Can someone really be this stupid? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

radic202 -> Can someone really be this stupid? (12/5/2012 6:10:28 PM)

I mean, come on? If this is not staged/ Than Wow! Welcome to the age of stupidity!
Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4860470079410

Josh -> RE: Can someone really be this stupid? (12/5/2012 7:59:21 PM)

Well I don't know, if she's being sarcastic or is she joking?
Still pretty funny tho.

vonRocko -> RE: Can someone really be this stupid? (12/5/2012 8:14:11 PM)

[:D]I can believe anything! There was a video sometime back where this guy asked his wife how many miles they would travel in an hour, if the car was going 50 miles per hour, and she couldn't figure it out!!

martok -> RE: Can someone really be this stupid? (12/6/2012 12:23:51 PM)

This video is almost old news by now.

Apparently the lady has since been, ah, educated regarding her misperceptions. From what I remember reading, she was thoroughly embarrassed when she realized how the signs actually work... [:'(]

radic202 -> RE: Can someone really be this stupid? (12/6/2012 4:01:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: martok

This video is almost old news by now.

Apparently the lady has since been, ah, educated regarding her misperceptions. From what I remember reading, she was thoroughly embarrassed when she realized how the signs actually work... [:'(]

So it wasn't staged after all? Wow! My fate in human kind is not getting any higher??? LOL!

carnifex -> RE: Can someone really be this stupid? (12/6/2012 5:03:54 PM)

No, people are not that stupid. Or rather, yes, some people are dumb as dung, but chances are that call was fake. Now, I don't know for sure, just playing the odds.

Most people don't know, but pretty much all radio "call-in's" to non-serious radio shows are staged. There are actually companies that have people on standby with instructions to call WXYZ at 9:05 am and be the "deer x-ing lady".

Source: http://gawker.com/5779701/your-favorite-wacky-morning-radio-show-is-a-festival-of-lies

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.320313E-02