Suggestion for expanding factories (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

drw61 -> Suggestion for expanding factories (12/2/2012 8:08:05 PM)

First off let me say that I do not understand the mysteries of the Japanese economy, but one thing that has always bothered me is if I want to expand any factory it doubles in size. I would much rather have the expand button increase the factory by one, not double it. I could then have better control of what is produced.
My questions are: Would it be better to have factories expand one at a time? Is it even possible to have this option with the game engine?
Daryl

jetjockey -> RE: Suggestion for expanding factories (12/2/2012 9:33:16 PM)

Check along the top of the screen, there you will find a number of "buttons." The one you are looking for is the Industry Management button (shortcut "J"). From this screen you will be able to micro-manage your vast empire's industry. As to the mysteries of the Japanese economy, I'm afraid you will find few masters but many advanced beginners.

Mike Solli -> RE: Suggestion for expanding factories (12/2/2012 11:31:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jetjockey
As to the mysteries of the Japanese economy, I'm afraid you will find few masters but many advanced beginners.

Ain't that the truth!

Capt Cliff -> RE: Suggestion for expanding factories (12/5/2012 6:22:45 PM)

There's a great PDF file on the Japanese economy. I can't remember where I found it. Some place on this forum. Even with this file the Japanese economy is perplexing.

n01487477 -> RE: Suggestion for expanding factories (12/5/2012 11:42:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Capt Cliff

There's a great PDF file on the Japanese economy. I can't remember where I found it. Some place on this forum. Even with this file the Japanese economy is perplexing.

My pdf/word doc (still being updated) - http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2933397
Tutorial on it (Industrial management screen) https://sites.google.com/site/n01487477/

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02