How do I Get Reserves To Commit? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Achtung Panzer Operation Star

Missouri_Rebel -> How do I Get Reserves To Commit? (11/30/2012 12:18:32 AM)

Getting slaughtered in the Sokolovo while a Company of medium tanks sit beyond the fray on the Operational Map. How do I get to control them to move into battle?

I sure need them and the situation is dire.

Thanks,
Mo Reb

**budd** -> RE: How do I Get Reserves To Commit? (11/30/2012 12:53:26 AM)

only 2 reasons i can think of. There not released yet, usually there released on a specific turn. There usually dim when they haven't been released and the icon is bright when you can use move them. The other reason might be the setting in options to click to control allied troops. hope it helps.

I'm getting chewed up as the Russians in the Rakitnoe scenario, most of my AT assets are just about gone, i think i love to counterattack to much[:D]. I had a victory on turn 3, now i'm on the low side of a draw after turn 5 and things aren't looking up. So for turn 6 my repair unit and some more reserves get released and so i'm deciding what to do and it's late so i decide to make my moves tomorrow, my dumba** hits the clock icon instead of the back arrow....oooops nobody gets to move. i really needed that repair unit to get to work and to use those reserves to switch out some battered units.....I think I'm fu**ed[:'(]

Love the ebb and flow of this game.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: How do I Get Reserves To Commit? (11/30/2012 1:10:52 AM)

I wish theyd release them now. The operation may already be lost and most certainly will if they are not released soon.

Thanks for the answer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.098633E-02