NavS increase while Ground bombing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

Andav -> NavS increase while Ground bombing (11/27/2012 10:15:19 PM)

I have one group which has been diligently bombing Chinese ground units for about the last 12 months. I was looking over the pilots and noticed they are gaining in NavS as well as GrdB and Defn. I checked several other units and they are only gaining experience in Defn and Ground Bombing. We are playing DBBs with stacking limits and reduced cargo. We are using the latest beta patch as well. The one from the 25th.

Wa

[image]local://upfiles/24959/127457AAFC314D9C874B0113A788F79B.jpg[/image]

Andav -> RE: NavS increase while Ground bombing (11/27/2012 10:18:32 PM)

Here is a save file "Just in case".

I did swap the pilots out a while ago for training purposes.

Wa

Lifer -> RE: NavS increase while Ground bombing (11/28/2012 12:15:56 AM)

Any chance you changed the pilots in the last 30 days?  Orange indicates a skill increase within the last 30 days.

Greg

Banzan -> RE: NavS increase while Ground bombing (11/28/2012 9:13:14 AM)

I noticed the "Get new pilot" is set to "Any". Maybe you refilled the unit with pilots training NavS before?

witpqs -> RE: NavS increase while Ground bombing (11/28/2012 3:29:41 PM)

Guys, I am Andav's opponent. While human error is always possible, this is what he posted and wrote to me in email.

quote:

I have one group which has been diligently bombing Chinese ground units for about the last 12 months.

I'm sure that group will be under close scrutiny in the near future and that would remove any doubt.

Banzan -> RE: NavS increase while Ground bombing (11/29/2012 9:45:36 AM)

The pilots of that unit show only 4/5 missions flown, so its either a bug (post a save for michaelm?), or a human mistake.

Puhis -> RE: NavS increase while Ground bombing (11/29/2012 10:18:24 AM)

That group have flown very little missions, so I don't think they've been bombing Chinese for 12 months. Group have lost just 1 plane...

btbw -> RE: NavS increase while Ground bombing (11/29/2012 10:26:40 AM)

Pilots flying 12 months and only 41-43 exp? IMHO screenshot show newbie pilot withdrawn from reserve in last month. So their NavS gained in train school indicated as last gained in current month.
Also see on screenie - only one pilot get raise GrdB and Exp skill. That mean not all pilots flown even a last mission ( i have more gain skills per that amount pilots each mission).
ANd one pilot had blank GrdB/Def skill - that mean he fresh and never gained tha skills (primary for LBA in ground attacks).
So summary - pilots on that screenshot wihdrawn from group trained in last month pilots in NAVS skill (it why their NavS more then Exp) and partially in GrdB (a few missions before or week or so training).
P.S. Look on Mission counter 2-4-5 missions. Definitely not 12 month flying.

Andav -> RE: NavS increase while Ground bombing (11/29/2012 3:40:32 PM)

I think this was actually a Chair and Keyboard issue. I bet I pulled the pilots from Any and got some which were already trained in search. I am usually very careful about this.

Wa

cavalry -> RE: NavS increase while Ground bombing (11/30/2012 4:29:18 PM)

I have had pilots gain exp in other areas while doing another job - maybe the read up about it on the flight:)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.513672E-02