A simple doubt (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

Jafele -> A simple doubt (11/23/2012 10:31:29 PM)

Could anybody explain how an unit out of the road is able to receive supply from a far HQ without any transport attached? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

Webizen -> RE: A simple doubt (11/24/2012 12:24:01 AM)

All HQs have a 250AP supply range and 'invisible' transport to get it there. This 'invisible' transport can be interdicted but not destroyed. You can of course cut a supply path with your Combat units.

Madlok -> RE: A simple doubt (11/24/2012 3:17:07 PM)

How far from the road? Maybe it is air dropped supply?

Jafele -> RE: A simple doubt (11/24/2012 3:42:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Madlok

How far from the road? Maybe it is air dropped supply?

To know it select the HQ and press supply layer, then you will see the supply range in different colors (it can be reduced by bad weather). I suppose HQ units include all kind of basic "invisible" transports (planes, trucks, trains and cargoships) to supply units automatically. The same rule applies to HQ in ports. "Visible" transports are only useful for transfers. I didnīt know it.

Madlok -> RE: A simple doubt (11/24/2012 5:10:24 PM)

Yeah, I know that, but isn't your problem that the supply was delivered beyond the reach of far HQ?

Jafele -> RE: A simple doubt (11/24/2012 5:29:58 PM)

The supply range has a limit: If the units are far enough they canīt receive automatic supply every turn, however they could receive transfers (even transfered supply) due to "visible" transports. The only reasonable explanation I can find is the separation between "visible" (manual) and "invisible" (automatic) transports. Anyway Vic is the best one to explain it.

Jafele -> RE: A simple doubt (11/25/2012 11:59:35 AM)

When a port is builded supply color turns to green. In other words: Itīs not neccesary to create there a HQ if you are not going to transfer from the port.

PS: Still I donīt understand [&:]why horses (or even jeeps) canīt transfer with a limited landcap. For transfers jeeps should consume oil and horses supply.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.515625E-02