Air Transport questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Q-Ball -> Air Transport questions (11/22/2012 4:49:17 PM)

I have some questions on air transport that maybe the gallery can help with.

1. How much supply does a transport haul airstrip to airstrip per turn? A C-47 Skytrain has a capacity of 6000; does that mean it will haul 6 supply points per turn? Or how many?

2. Is the amount hauled less if it's airdropped instead of landed at an airstrip?

3. Is there a penalty applied to level bombers, or do they use their capacity at the same efficiency as transport aircraft?

Finally, if a unit is not in combat, or recovering disablements, how much does an average division "eat" each turn?

Thanks in advance!

SuluSea -> RE: Air Transport questions (11/22/2012 5:01:25 PM)

Hi Brad, from Michealm regarding air supply
quote:

Moving supply:
Supply amount is a/c max load divided by 2000 with a minimum of 1. This is removed from the source and added to the destination unless air-dropped where a random value is added to the destination.

Cribtop -> RE: Air Transport questions (11/22/2012 6:14:24 PM)

Another question - if you control a base and fly in paratroopers, do you trigger a shock attack? Does the answer to the question change if you have a level 0 airfield?

SuluSea -> RE: Air Transport questions (11/23/2012 1:37:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cribtop

Another question - if you control a base and fly in paratroopers, do you trigger a shock attack? Does the answer to the question change if you have a level 0 airfield?

No and to the second question I believe no. In the past I've flown in paratroops using the Mavis L to bases with no water frontage I'd guess that simulates zero airfield.

It's been awhile (so I just tested to make certain) but even if you're delberate attacking with the existing force while flying the paratroops in it will stay a deliberate .

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.293945E-02