will invade ahmedabad trigger india reinforcement? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

galex -> will invade ahmedabad trigger india reinforcement? (11/19/2012 3:19:22 PM)

will it trigger india reinforcement if Japan move a LCU into 1 hex south of delhi but not cross the line?
For example invade ahmedabad?

witpqs -> RE: will invade ahmedabad trigger india reinforcement? (11/19/2012 5:10:25 PM)

I am copying the contents of a text note file that I made a long while back. Bullwinkle tested just what the reinforcements are in detail and posted that in a thread that you can find by searching.

From the manual
===============

Japanese Entry of:
Northern India
New Zealand
Southern Australia
West Coast of North America south of Vancouver.

Allied Entry of:
Japan
Indo-China by the Chinese

My query on the forums
======================

- Japan Home Islands (pretty obvious, includes Kuriles but does it include Okinawa and other islands south of Japan?)
- Vietnam (obvious based on border shown on map)
- India (enemy troops enter or pass hex line ???)
- Australia (enemy troops enter or pass hex line ???)
- New Zealand (pretty obvious)
- North America (enemy troops enter or pass hex line ???)
- Soviet Union (are there any invasion reinforcements?)
- Any others?

Andy Mac's response
===================

Australia is a line parrallel to one hex below Brisbane
India is a line one hex below Delhi
Japan does not include Okinawa but the reinforcements arrive in 45 anyway so its a moot point
North America cannot remember

witpqs -> RE: will invade ahmedabad trigger india reinforcement? (11/19/2012 5:11:49 PM)

I should add that there was a change made so that the bases in the Indian Ocean that are near to Africa, such as Socotra, also trigger the Indian invasion reinforcements. Diego Garcia, etc. do not trigger them.

galex -> RE: will invade ahmedabad trigger india reinforcement? (11/20/2012 12:53:42 AM)

[&o]Thanks a lot!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02