John 3rd -> RE: Islands of Destiny: RA 5.0 Japanese Side (11/25/2012 4:15:20 PM)
Spent 2 hours clicking the dratted mouse last night getting the turn started. Got all of Japan done, the CV TFs, economic changes, and any TF in Japan.
Things I do on Turn One:
1. All 3,241 14Kn AKs (become TKs in June 42) sent to Sakhalin. I pull them out of the entire Pacific. Cannot afford to lose one.
2. All 3,241 12Kn AKs (become PGs in June 42) sent to Shanghai and Pt Arthur. Same reasoning...
4. Send about 40 of the 4,000T AK to Hokkaido for CS Convoys.
5. Send about 20 of the same class to Pt Arthur for CS Convoys.
6. Load up all Chutai and Daitai with max pilots and set everyone to REST until morale is 99%.
7. TKs Move (1250s to Sakhalin and Shanghai, 7950s to Pt Arthur, all larger TKs to Tokyo).
8. Concentrate all remaining AKs in Home Islands to Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagasaki.
9. Order shipping to Sendai to pick-up rest of 2nd ID for landing at Naga.
10. Take all the older DDs (3,000 & 3,600 Range) and split them to Paramushiro Jima and Saipan. The PJ will be used for Fast TF operations in the Aleutians. Saipan's will work to catch any fleeing Allied shipping from Phil.
11. Expand Naval Shipyards about 50 points and Merchant Yards about the same.
12. Create 5 small production lines for to research Tojo IIa at about 125, raise Kate and Val production to about 50 planes, expand Oscar, Lily, and Sally lines.
13. Need to create massed research lines for George, Frank, Peggy, and Frances...
14. Form-up CVE Taiyo and Hosho (CL and 4 DD) in Hiroshima and send them east of Phil.
15. Form-Up 4 BB and DD escort to head for same location.
16. CarDiv1 & 5 set to hit PH. All Zero to escort (CAP 30%), 2 Daitai of Vals on AF Attack--2 on port, and all 4 Kate on Port Attack
17. 4 AOs to follow this TF and be NORTH of Hawaii
18. 3 AOs to Kwajalein
19. CarDiv2 to attack Manila from East. All Attack Daitai on Port Attack.
20. About 20 ships converting to Troop AK and 8 AKs converting to AKE.
This is as far as I got.