Gift Cards? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

stormbringer3 -> Gift Cards? (11/12/2012 10:39:46 PM)

My family is looking for Christmas ideas. Does Matrix have any kind of gift card or something similar that I can ask them to get as a gift?
Thanks.

uncc -> RE: Gift Cards? (11/12/2012 10:47:45 PM)

This thread always pops up this time of year. Seems like its always "being looked into", just never seems to happen. I'd love it if every wargamer developer offered this. It'd sure make it easier to tell my loved ones what to get me for Christmas [;)]. I could've saved myself some $$, instead of spending $40 today on CTGW (not regretting the purchase, just that a gift card would've freed up some $$ for yet another game [:'(]).

junk2drive -> RE: Gift Cards? (11/13/2012 1:14:46 AM)

I had a couple of Visa and Master Card gift cards from my employer. I was able to purchase games from Plimus with them. No need for special Matrix cards IMO.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Gift Cards? (11/13/2012 1:17:53 AM)

Yes, we are FINALLY going to have gift cards available this year, as long as they pass the final testing they are in right now. We're planning to roll them out before Thanksgiving.

Regards,

- Erik

uncc -> RE: Gift Cards? (11/13/2012 2:46:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Yes, we are FINALLY going to have gift cards available this year, as long as they pass the final testing they are in right now. We're planning to roll them out before Thanksgiving.

Regards,

- Erik

+100! Great news, thanks...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI