I wish (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

wodin -> I wish (11/12/2012 12:29:14 PM)

There was a few more linked campaigns..I like the smaller scenarios and following one particular army. I'd buy an expansion pack of some linked campaigns...definitely. I find the bigger scenarios abit overwhelming, esp as I'm more a tactical wargamer. So the smaller scenarios I really enjoy.

Treale -> RE: I wish (11/12/2012 1:50:40 PM)

+ 1...

wodin -> RE: I wish (11/13/2012 12:48:12 AM)

Treale, the linked campaign is perfect for me. Smallish scale, plus you can role play abit. I also get far more immersed with fewer units. The large campaigns with so many units immersion drops off and I also feel overwhelmed.

I'd love it if Vic released a whole series of games that follow a certain Army through the war. A Sixth Army campaign would be cool.

Treale -> RE: I wish (11/13/2012 1:08:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Treale, the linked campaign is perfect for me. Smallish scale, plus you can role play abit. I also get far more immersed with fewer units. The large campaigns with so many units immersion drops off and I also feel overwhelmed.

I'd love it if Vic released a whole series of games that follow a certain Army through the war. A Sixth Army campaign would be cool.

I agree. The linked Campaign is my favorite "Scenario"!

Bonners -> RE: I wish (11/13/2012 7:11:02 AM)

I'm in both camps TBH. I love playing something like the game panzer corps which is ideal for when a bit less time is available and I just want a game against the AI, but I am also really getting into the big campaign games.

Having said that I'd tend to agree with you I'd love to see another linked campaign. When you havent got the time or energy for a human opponent the linked campaign is great and adds another dimension to the game. The other main benefit is that the AI puts up a far better challenge in the linked campaign.

By the looks of it Vic has his hands full fine tuning the overall game at the moment, so who knows, one of those clever modder types might come up with something at some point[8D]

wodin -> RE: I wish (11/13/2012 5:23:41 PM)

My first go at the limked campaign I got cocky at one point and rushed ahead for the final two objs...only for it to poor down, halt my advance..then the Russians after pulling back, counter attacked taking out my isolated units and thus ending with my first try. Loved it.

hafer -> RE: I wish (11/19/2012 6:36:39 PM)

+1 (really enjoyed the 1. Panzer)

wallas -> RE: I wish (11/19/2012 7:41:40 PM)

My wish is 1941 to Berlin 1945. [X(] Well your at it Vic please allow me to setup industrial facilities, and tailor my war economy along with production.

Thank You

Wallas

mkjhartmann -> RE: I wish (11/21/2012 2:35:23 AM)

I like linked, smaller scenarios. Makes me feel more "connected" to the troops somehow. I guess that is one reason I lean towards the tactical scale,albeit this is my favorite game in a long time.

AKCLIMBER -> RE: I wish (11/21/2012 6:41:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

There was a few more linked campaigns..I like the smaller scenarios and following one particular army. I'd buy an expansion pack of some linked campaigns...definitely. I find the bigger scenarios abit overwhelming, esp as I'm more a tactical wargamer. So the smaller scenarios I really enjoy.

+1 [&o]

parusski -> RE: I wish (11/21/2012 9:18:23 PM)

I wish I w3e43 20 years younger.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI