Physical manual (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series

rrbill -> Physical manual (11/12/2012 11:39:39 AM)

Just received my physical copy. Nicely packaged and has the CD that I wanted. But, no manual! Read the fine print and understand that I'm entitled to a download and physical manual.

What's up? Can I get such? and if so how?

Arjuna -> RE: Physical manual (11/12/2012 12:31:36 PM)

rrbill,

Welcome. The physical copy includes the CD, the DVD pack and its sleeve and that is it. The manuals are provided on the disk as pdf files. No printed manual is provided. You can take these to a printer and get them printed but it will cost a bit or you can run them off on your own printer. But really I recommend you use the series of tutorial movies provided on the disk. These cover all the basics you need. Then just refer to the reference manual if you want more detailed information.

rrbill -> RE: Physical manual (11/12/2012 4:33:05 PM)

[:(]Was afraid of that... just hate reading on the computer and $$$ not easy these days. Thanks quick response.

nicwb -> RE: Physical manual (11/13/2012 7:24:04 AM)

rrbill - not a big fan of manuals on disc either. But I do appreciate the ability to minimise the game screen and open the pdf manual whilst the game is still in play. BFTB was about the first game I ever found that in - hopefully it will be a standard feature for Matrix products (WITE seems to have picked up on it)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
5.273438E-02