HQ BUILDUP causing morale and fatigue hits (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

DorianGray -> HQ BUILDUP causing morale and fatigue hits (11/6/2012 1:43:20 AM)

I'm noticing that HQ Buildup is causing units to take morale and fatigue hits. Is this working as intended?

I have a Panzer Corps:

1. Stationed in Poland (well away from the front);
2. On a supplied rail head; (off rail MP:0) (off rail range:0)
3. Adjacent to parent HQ; (Hex to HQ:1) (MP to HQ:2)
4. With parent HQ on rail head as well;
5. Expending no movement; Completely stationary;
6. Weather is clear;
7. Occurs in 1941 during the first summer;

Yet, for two turns in a row:

1. every unit (to include the HQ itself) takes a -1 hit to morale. Morale went from 90 to 89 to 88 for all units involved.
2. every unit's elements suffers some random fatigue hit averaging around 10%. ( around 8 to 15 for every element )

I have the Panzer Corps in near perfect logistic conditions. I was suprised to see any detrimental effects (other than a truck damage hit and an AP expenditure). Is this how it is supposed to work?

Pelton -> RE: HQ BUILDUP causing morale and fatigue hits (11/6/2012 2:04:12 AM)

In 42 - 45 it is possible for GHC units to lose morale doing nothing. Small % chance if the unit is over National morale.

Yes, sitting behind lines doing nothing in supply ect ect.

I have posted this before and its gets hit with the big ignore botton because its the GHC who cares.

Anwser from powers that be is : GHC morale has to go down because Germany has taken Leningrad/Moscow/Stalingrad ect ect. Russia has no chance unless we force GHC morale down.

Now if your in 41 there is something wrong.

Helpless -> RE: HQ BUILDUP causing morale and fatigue hits (11/6/2012 9:54:07 AM)

quote:

I'm noticing that HQ Buildup is causing units to take morale and fatigue hits. Is this working as intended?

I was able to identify the problem - in supply flag is not set correctly for the BU units, therefore they loose morale. Will ask to add it to the bug list.

Good catch. Thanks.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.757813E-02