Here is a bug-Viperpol stay out! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

crsutton -> Here is a bug-Viperpol stay out! (11/2/2012 3:34:05 PM)

Just noticed that my American units that have invaded Yap and Baldaboab (sp) are accumlating devices and squads way above their OOB. Got one arty units with over sixty guns and a base force w/ about 80 1944 infanty squads. Too many tanks as well. These units have been sitting there inactive for a month or two.

Suppose I should keep my mouth shut but if just ain't right...[;)]

Note, I believe that I noticed that this problem was there before installing the beta patch. It may not be related to the beta patch at all.

geofflambert -> RE: Here is a bug-Viperpol stay out! (11/2/2012 6:42:50 PM)

I once installed a beta mid game with strange results, even though I was assured it would be fine. Four Japanese fighters shot down 100 (give or take one or two) bombers on one turn.

crsutton -> RE: Here is a bug-Viperpol stay out! (11/2/2012 9:49:05 PM)

I don't think this is beta related. The increase in size has been over the course of time. I just installed the beta two turns ago.

michaelm75au -> RE: Here is a bug-Viperpol stay out! (11/2/2012 10:28:00 PM)

If TOE device order and unit device order didn't match, it could match the wrong numbers.
The beta addresses this mismatch even more now. Running the turn, I didn't see anymore devices get added to 3 of the units that were over-TOE'ed.

crsutton -> RE: Here is a bug-Viperpol stay out! (11/3/2012 3:51:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: michaelm

If TOE device order and unit device order didn't match, it could match the wrong numbers.
The beta addresses this mismatch even more now. Running the turn, I didn't see anymore devices get added to 3 of the units that were over-TOE'ed.

I will keep and eye on it and report back if it continues.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI