Manual and Scenarios? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series

Gerry -> Manual and Scenarios? (11/2/2012 4:46:06 AM)

Hello All:

1) Does the computer game use the same rules as the board games? If yes, do I need to download a manual (and which one) to understand the game mechanics better.

2)One thing I loved about ASL was the scenario cards. I know there are downloadable pdfs of the scenarios for the board games at Academy Games. Is there something similar for the scenarios in this game?

Thanks in advance,

Gerry

junk2drive -> RE: Manual and Scenarios? (11/2/2012 4:53:10 AM)

Manual at the wiki

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3113551

The board game rules are interesting but don't apply to the PC game.

There are some user made scens with scen cards in the scenarios forum.

Gerry -> RE: Manual and Scenarios? (11/2/2012 5:09:30 AM)

Thanks for the quick reply. Not sure what you mean by the bold text? I thought the computer game was a true port of the board game? Do you mean we just don't need to know the rules in detail as they are programmed into the system?

Gerry

quote:

ORIGINAL: junk2drive

Manual at the wiki

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3113551

The board game rules are interesting but don't apply to the PC game.

There are some user made scens with scen cards in the scenarios forum.

junk2drive -> RE: Manual and Scenarios? (11/2/2012 5:38:19 AM)

Better to spend the time reading the PC manual to learn about FOW, persistant APs, right click here, left click there... and play the game. Later you can read the board game rules and see the differences.

oivind22 -> RE: Manual and Scenarios? (11/2/2012 5:42:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gerry

Thanks for the quick reply. Not sure what you mean by the bold text? I thought the computer game was a true port of the board game? Do you mean we just don't need to know the rules in detail as they are programmed into the system?

With the next patch the classic AP option is supposed to be like the board game. If they also implement board game LOS rules as an option you will be able to play the game exactly like the board game. The default options, however, are not like the board game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02