Get your mods out there (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Design and Modding

Kalthaniell -> Get your mods out there (10/28/2012 10:15:31 AM)

Hi guys. I wanted to let you know that Distant Worlds is now on ModDB.(link). There's no better way to promote a game than showing how much fans involve themselves with it by making mods and addons. It's very simple to register a mod, and the site does a very good job in helping to present it. There are some pretty awesome mods here that great many ppl would like to try out. So get your mods out there ^^

eva lilith -> RE: Get your mods out there (10/28/2012 12:12:27 PM)

i love 'ModDB' site..
and space sector site too http://www.spacesector.com ( i was first met Igard's Startrek Mod in here)

that's great idea!
i hope many people play this game & mods! [:)]

tjhkkr -> RE: Get your mods out there (10/29/2012 7:24:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kalthaniell
Hi guys. I wanted to let you know that Distant Worlds is now on ModDB.(link). There's no better way to promote a game than showing how much fans involve themselves with it by making mods and addons. It's very simple to register a mod, and the site does a very good job in helping to present it. There are some pretty awesome mods here that great many ppl would like to try out. So get your mods out there ^^

Did you set this up, Kalthaniell
? If so, thank you!

Igard -> RE: Get your mods out there (10/29/2012 11:06:21 PM)

Great stuff! I'll have to get the Picard Era mod up. Nice one Kal!

Hopefully this will make things easier for people to find the mods they want. Searching through pages of forums is not the best way.

Antiscamp -> RE: Get your mods out there (3/2/2013 11:01:43 AM)

Absolutely agree! ModDB is also tied to IndieDB. It's a great way to get attention for our game! I can't stress it enough how important it is that we show off the vitality of the modding community around here, and indeed spread the word about this excellent game!

I can think of many mods around here that would benefit from being on ModDB.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI