End of battle crash report. "CCE.EXE has encountered a problem..." (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem >> Tech Support

Pzt_Wruff -> End of battle crash report. "CCE.EXE has encountered a problem..." (10/25/2012 10:25:55 PM)

Game is crashing repeatedly on the same battle ("BEST" map) immediately after I secure the enemies last vl (game is set to end when all vl's are secured).
I'm on just the 2nd turn of this op and cannot continue since I cannot get past this battle due to the crashes.

Says..
"CCE.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry..."

Tejszd -> RE: End of battle crash report. "CCE.EXE has encountered a problem..." (11/14/2012 4:59:54 PM)

What version are you running? The latest is v5.60.53b....

The last patch was beta thus I do not believe it is automatically included in new downloads or available clicking the update button.

Sweep14 -> RE: End of battle crash report. "CCE.EXE has encountered a problem..." (1/23/2013 8:09:53 PM)

Very same problem but with the map HATERT BRIDGE (Grand Campaign, Human = veteran, computer = veteran) German morale brokes and ... CTD with the same message

V5.60.53B and Windows 8 64 bits

The savegame : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8PBpWqEFWxPU2U5cW5VS3V2aWs/edit

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02