I must be a noob (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

MineSweeper -> I must be a noob (10/24/2012 12:35:16 AM)

Guys, need some help here.....what does this 34 blue mean? PDU on.....
Thx in advance[:)]

[image]local://upfiles/22347/6094C26C75764B1FA44EBA23DC9B1ACC.jpg[/image]

btbw -> RE: I must be a noob (10/24/2012 12:50:11 AM)

Can become as R&D factory?

Commander Stormwolf -> RE: I must be a noob (10/24/2012 1:01:00 AM)

that would be my answer 20 years ago [;)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7RTvjd5RtY

SuluSea -> RE: I must be a noob (10/24/2012 2:40:09 AM)

Blue text notes it is ready to come online. I assume you're within a 30 day window of 4/42? and (34) means how much fully repaired R&D you have dumped into the airframe 34 points being the current research level -- 100 points is needed for a 1 month advance.

Taking a closer look at your supply levels where you have facilities repairing it's too low. You need 10 k supply on hand for a base to repair any type of industry and the cost of repairs would be 1 k per point.

Puhis -> RE: I must be a noob (10/24/2012 3:30:30 PM)

SuluSea is right. Production of Ki-49 starts beginning of next month. It can start even even earlier, if you get enough R&D points.

Lokasenna -> RE: I must be a noob (10/25/2012 7:33:06 PM)

I find your lack of supply at Tokyo to be absolutely terrifying. You must have moved the HQ so supplies are accumulating elsewhere...?

Mac Linehan -> RE: I must be a noob (10/27/2012 10:49:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

Blue text notes it is ready to come on line. I assume you're within a 30 day window of 4/42? and (34) means how much fully repaired R&D you have dumped into the airframe 34 points being the current research level -- 100 points is needed for a 1 month advance.

Taking a closer look at your supply levels where you have facilities repairing it's too low. You need 10 k supply on hand for a base to repair any type of industry and the cost of repairs would be 1 k per point.

Sulu -

Does the 10k requirement apply to repairing damaged oil wells at Miri? I came on line to do a search and read your post. Used to know, but have forgotten.

Edit - searched for "oil", and, of course, numerous threads were referenced that contained clear answers. So, the answer to my question is "yes" - 10k to start oil field repair plus the 1k cost per oil point repaired.

Good info, Gents,

Thanks - Mac

MineSweeper -> RE: I must be a noob (10/27/2012 11:47:36 PM)

Thanks all....I drained all my supply in Tokyo and made some mistakes with PDU on.

SuluSea -> RE: I must be a noob (10/28/2012 2:15:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mac Linehan

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

Blue text notes it is ready to come on line. I assume you're within a 30 day window of 4/42? and (34) means how much fully repaired R&D you have dumped into the airframe 34 points being the current research level -- 100 points is needed for a 1 month advance.

Sulu -

Does the 10k requirement apply to repairing damaged oil wells at Miri? I came on line to do a search and read your post. Used to know, but have forgotten.

Edit - searched for "oil", and, of course, numerous threads were referenced that contained clear answers. So, the answer to my question is "yes" - 10k to start oil field repair plus the 1k cost per oil point repaired.

Good info, Gents,

Thanks - Mac

Glad you found it Mac! [:)]

It looks like cost of industry repair was an oversight in the manual.

10 k at the base to start repairs
The cost is 1 k for repair of damaged facilities @ 1 point per day

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI