PBEM++ Registration? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Tech Support

76mm -> PBEM++ Registration? (10/23/2012 5:52:11 AM)

Hi, I've played in other games (WitE, FoG) with Matrix' server-based "PBEM" games and really enjoy playing on the server. For both of these games I can log in with the same log-in (76mm) but for this game it will not let me log in without registration, and when I try to register this login it says it is already used. While it is possible that someone else has used this login for this game, I suspect that the server won't let me register because it sees me registered for the other games.

I like to keep things simple and therefore would like to be able to use the same login as with the other games, is there any way to do this? Obviously if someone else has taken the login I'm out of luck, but Idon't think this is what's happening...

LiquidSky -> RE: PBEM++ Registration? (10/23/2012 7:22:21 AM)

I had the same problem...but had to dig deep into the forum to find my answer, since I couldnt remember what I did to solve it:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3148192

I believe in the first Slitherine popup when you run the game, you can also hit the register button on the bottom right.

Essentially what you are doing is registering the game with Slitherine.

Seems to me that Vic did something to fix this though in one of his patches...

76mm -> RE: PBEM++ Registration? (10/23/2012 12:06:02 PM)

Great, I will try that, hopefully that will work!

Vic -> RE: PBEM++ Registration? (10/23/2012 5:13:08 PM)

Hi 76,

Which version are you using?

76mm -> RE: PBEM++ Registration? (10/23/2012 6:52:08 PM)

today at work I went to the slitherine website and registered there. When i got home I patched to 1.04. One or both of these methods worked, I can now log into the server with my usual 76mm login. Thanks for the help everyone.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02