Can't save multiplayer turns (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

delatbabel -> Can't save multiplayer turns (10/20/2012 11:17:12 AM)

Hi,

I am in a set of current games on the server, including one against Zonso.

During the initial discussion of setup, I set up a game, Zonso wanted to change the starting conditions so he resigned it, and we restarted another game. All has been going OK since then.

At some time after that, Zonso accidentally loaded the game that he had previously resigned, and sent a turn. I could then see it in my game list however I had trouble selecting any game in my game list after that game. It would always load the game after the game I had selected, and showed a gap in the game list where the resigned game was listed.

More recently, I resigned one of the remaining games that I was playing.

Subsequent to that I cannot save a turn on any game in the list after the resigned game. Any attempt to do so comes back with a message "Turn will be lost, are you sure?" message, and if I click No on that I get the same message again and again until I click yes, at which point it returns me back to the game list menu.

Zonso can probably be contacted via PM to confirm the above and describe what's happening at his end. I understand he's seeing somewhat different symptoms.

elmo3 -> RE: Can't save multiplayer turns (10/20/2012 3:24:54 PM)

If you and Zonso both agree I can delete the first game you started but no longer want to play. I'll need both of your server names and which scenario you were playing. I can also delete your other resigned game if you and your opponent agree. I'll need the same info for that game too.

delatbabel -> RE: Can't save multiplayer turns (10/21/2012 3:12:20 AM)

Yes please. My server name is delatbabel. Zonso's server name is Zonso. I am not sure if he's on the forum or not.

elmo3 -> RE: Can't save multiplayer turns (10/21/2012 9:28:56 PM)

Can't log in on the admin side of the server now for some reason. Looking into it.

delatbabel -> RE: Can't save multiplayer turns (10/22/2012 9:04:03 AM)

np. Let me know how you get on.

elmo3 -> RE: Can't save multiplayer turns (10/22/2012 12:43:29 PM)

OK, I deleted your game with Zonso that was still on turn 1. See if that clears up the problem. If not I can delete the other game you resigned if you post the details, but if that doesn't help you should contact Slitherine support as there isn't anything else I can do.

delatbabel -> RE: Can't save multiplayer turns (10/26/2012 9:56:51 AM)

Hi, sorry for the delay, I got sick again. Yes, this has fixed the problem. Now to catch up on some turns!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
2.734375E-02