Auto Sub Operations: toggle during PBEM game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

abulbulian -> Auto Sub Operations: toggle during PBEM game? (10/19/2012 1:11:13 AM)

Is there a way to toggle 'Automatic Sub Operations' once a PBEM game gets going? It's currently 'ON' and I can't figured out a way to turn if 'OFF' for player(s)? In the preferences section of a game turn it's grayed out and is not changeable.

[:(]

n01487477 -> RE: Auto Sub Operations: toggle during PBEM game? (10/19/2012 1:38:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: abulbulian

Is there a way to toggle 'Automatic Sub Operations' once a PBEM game gets going? It's currently 'ON' and I can't figured out a way to turn if 'OFF' for player(s)? In the preferences section of a game turn it's grayed out and is not changeable.

Not changeable except by manually changing each SS to human but then iirc they revert back to computer control after disbanding in port.

bwheatley -> RE: Auto Sub Operations: toggle during PBEM game? (10/19/2012 1:46:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: n01487477

quote:

Not changeable except by manually changing each SS to human but then iirc they revert back to computer control after disbanding in port.

Yea that is an annoying oversite lol.

Empire101 -> RE: Auto Sub Operations: toggle during PBEM game? (10/19/2012 10:19:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: n01487477

quote:

Yep it really is irritating. I got the Sub Ops switch mixed up in my head in my latest AAR against Dirty Harry, and had somehow got it into my head that I was switching 'on' sub ops for players to control[:@]

Oh well, you live and learn. It just means I have to periodically check up on subs returned to port for repair and read my ops report carefully.

aphrochine -> RE: Auto Sub Operations: toggle during PBEM game? (10/19/2012 6:18:16 PM)

Turn off display of Human Controlled TFs. Then browse the map and give them subs manual orders.

Yes, it is annoying.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.367188E-02